Chapter 3

Japan's POV

I saw that girl on our street, (Y/N), playing with that idiot Italy today. When did they become such good friends? They even look like... What do the European countries say? A couple. I hope they aren't, although (Y/N) has her own freedom to choose who her boyfriend is, I guess.

But why do I get this jittery feeling when I'm around her? Why does the mere thought of her make me feel happier? I've never felt this way before. But, from the other countries' words, this is having a...crush.

I've never had a crush before. I've never even been touched by anyone, except maybe for that idiot Italy. I'm one of the quieter countries, I guess. At least I'm not like Italy, being so hyper and idiotic.

Germany walked up to us. "Italy! Stop playing with your girlfriend! We need to train! Numbers!"

Italy ran back. "One!"

"Two."

"Ok! 50 laps of the park, then 70 pushups! Go!" Germany took off running. Italy and I followed.

As I ran, what Germany said stuck in my head. Girlfriend? When did they become boyfriend and girlfriend? HOW did they become boyfriend and girlfriend? I just heard (Y/N) tell her friend that Italy was really annoying just last week! Of course Germany could have been joking, but as far as I know he never does.

I just wish I knew what's going on in (Y/N)'s head.

________________________________

So Japan finally realizes his feelings! XD
He's acting all normal but we all now know he's not what he looks like~

I should go back to the story now. Also, if you don't know yet from my constant A/Ns, the comments section is always open :)