Chapter 1||First Time(Lol)

(GBF/N)-Girl best friend's name
P.S I also added some of the names sorry I didn't make you choose :)
***
No one's POV

"HELLO EVERYONE WELCOME BACK TO CHALLENGING FRIDAY WHERE WE PLAY OLD HORROR GAMES EVERY FRIDAY." (Y/N) shouted in front of a camera. She and her friends were recording another old Five Nights At Freddy's 2 game,as they failed at another attempt in finishing Night 5. "Who's turn is it now?" Timothy,one of her friends,also a part of their gaming channel; "OnFireGaming(ha,get it? No?okay)" "I believe it is Scott's turn." (GBF/N) said. "NOPE NOPITY NOPE NOPE" Scott replied. "Come on,it's your turn" (Y/N) nudged Scott's arm. "Fine!" He replied..

Mid-filming (Y/N) suddenly collapses to the floor unconscious "WTF HAPPENED!" Timothy said,freaking out. "She just collapsed!" Jay replied,another part of the OnFireGaming crew. "Bring her to the living room,I'll call Sophie" (GBF/N) ordered the boys,and they obeyed.

"What happened to her?" Sophie,their med,asked them while walking into the room. "We don't know,she just collasped to the floor mid-filming." Jay replied. Sophie only nodded as an answer as she went to the unconscious (Y/N) laying on the couch,she checked her up. "She's fine,she just needs some more rest. Go on continue with your filming." She said as she waved her hand as if shooing her friends away. "Dan,did you show yourself to her?" Sophie said out of nowhere as if talking to someone. "I didn't know she could see me,I was just standing there." An angel by the name of Dan suddenly appeared and replied. "You know,if you weren't my friend and if there are other angels around here you probably will be right here in earth right now like me having a human body." Sophie scolded her angel friend. Why did you ask? How can Sophie communicate to him? For she,is also an angel. Who was given punishment for showing herself to a human.

"I'm sorry I won't do it again." Dan apologised looking to the floor.

(Y/N)'s POV
Ughhh,what happened. Last thing I remember is seeing a weird thing then passing out straight away. It looked like it had wings,silver colored wings to be exact. It looked so majestic and peaceful,I had a conclusion. Was it an angel? It looked like an angel. He was so beautiful,at least I think it's a boy.

"I'm sorry I won't do it again." Who said that? What? As I opened my eyes I asked. "Who is there?" "It's Sophie." The voice-erm, Sophie replied. "Who are you talking to?" I asked her, "Oh just some f-friend,yeah,friend" she grinned.
"Okay then," "So what happened to you?" "The last thing I remember is seeing a weird thing standing beside the TV monitor looking at me,it had wings,but I don't know what it is,then I passed out straight away." I explained. "What do you think what caused you to pass out?" "I didn't sleep last night due to some work,and I am very tired." I lied,"Okay then. I'm leaving you alone for now,you can come back to the office if you still want to record with them,they continued from where you guys left off after you passed out.Bye now."