Chapter 2||What really happened

No one's POV
flashback when Dan Howel died(I cri)

"LEAVE! I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!YOU TRIED BREAKING ME AND LUCY(*cough*) AGAIN,I CAN'T TAKE THIS!" Phil,Dan's best friend for 7 years(just a guess),shouted at him. They were in a fight if it is not obvious, "I-if you don't want to see me again then be it. I am not even trying to do anything at all" Dan sighed,closing their apartment door behind him,leaving him and his girlfriend Lucy inside the room. Dan hurriedly went down the stairs,grabbed his keys,went to his car(just pretend) and speedily sped off.

Dan's POV
I didn't even try to do anything,all I did was to tell the truth and yet he didn't believe me. I'm driving right now,with no particular destination in mind,with just my phone,a couple of foods and money. I really don't care to be honest. Tears were blocking my eyes,I cannot be bothered to wipe it off.. I just want to be away from everyone,especially from Phil. I thought I was his best friend yet he did not believe me.

A lot of thoughts were on my head that I didn't notice I was on the wrong side of the road. I tried to stop the car but the breaks are broken,I guess this is it. I'm finally fading from this cruel world. At last.

No one's POV
"BANG!" A loud crash was heard around the neighborhood. It was the middle of the night. People were asleep,but they were awakened by the sound outside. The people went outside curious of what happened. They were shocked to see a car crashed into another one. They checked on the persons inside and they hurriedly called 999. The person on the blue car who was not Dan was suprisingly still alive,they tried their best to save him. Whilst Dan,on the other hand did not survive,unfortunately.

News got around quickly. Out of all Dan's friends,Phil was the last one to know about it. He stayed on his flat and broke up with Lucy,because apparently Dan's last words as provided by the people who attended to him when the crash happened was: "Tell Phil to break up with Lucy." He even smiled when he said that.

Phil could not handle it,after all it was his fault. Dan and Phil's friends always visited Phil to comfort him on what happened. They held a funeral two weeks right after Dan died. His family and friends were all there,weeping,sad of what happened. Phil did not bother to give a speech. As the ceremony ended everyone held out black balloons and let it go up in the sky.

Dan will surely be missed. But little did they know,Dan was looking down at them from heaven. Before his 'angel training' starts. He misses them. But he surely will see them soon.