┏✿┛
purple

You came back again with purple ice cream and a wet shirt. Did you plan for us to eat it together? You said you bumped into the same girl again today.

"I guess I'm getting clumsier."

We ate the ice cream and you just brag about you becoming the world's biggest star. I knew it already, you're all I see on the colorless TV these days.

You leaned in and explained what purple usually means. I never got to grasp it or get the full meaning, and you still help me anyway.

"Purple means.. It means anything that'll turn to bad."

You told me, and I could see it in your eyes that you didn't know the meaning.

When purple comes to mind, I see a bruise. A swollen bruise. Does it mean that purple means darkness? It's similar to that color called black, so it it the same?

"Oh, my bruise here? It's nothing, hehe!"

The purple you have there scares me. What if that purple envelopes you? Will you turn into darkness? The purple velvet could take you away. Why aren't you scared?

I'm scared, so could you stop making purple appear on your skin? I know you're strong, but not everyone is strong to survive that amount you get.

"I'll be fine."

Purple means the start of something simple, but painful, isn't it? It's like a beautiful field of lavenders that could rot and become a field of dead, black lavenders. Don't become that one, poorly destroyed lavender on the edge.

Purple is the dark.

Purple is the imagination.

Purple is the power.

Purple is the serenity.

You left me with a stained purple shirt. You'll come back again with a newly stained one. Don't give me the saddest of colors; give the most beautiful ones. What color will I get again, Jungkook?

Purple is the start of my ambition to see your beautiful self.