┏✿┛
red

You, I hate you.

When I wanted beautiful colors, why did you give me painful ones?

I told you to stop getting purple on your skin, and you come back with red.

The purple darkened even more and now red's coming out. Why didn't you tell me yesterday when you gave me pink?

"I didn't want to trouble you."

You can't not tell me. Please never hide anything from me. I can't see colors, and you still provoke it by hiding your pain.

Red means love. It means pain. It means the thing that pumps through you and me. It also can mean anger. It can mean so many things that I feel about you.

"Red is "I love you"."

Red was pouring out of you as your whole body got stained in red. You fainted on the floor and I couldn't move at all. The red just spread everywhere, and I couldn't move.

I was crying, holding unto your body as I called the ambulance for help. You had that cocky smile on your face still, and your hair was tussled over.

"I'm... sorry..."

And for once, I really knew what you were trying to portray to me. I hate you.

Why couldn't you tell me at the start? It would've been easier! I wouldn't have had to suffer learning when you were hurting.

Red is the pain.

Red is the agony.

Red is the suffering.

Red is the anger.

Jungkook, you never told me you were dying.

How can I live with you when my world will become colorless without your smile?

Red is the you drifting to death.

-/-

♔ jungkee ♕we promised to love each other

♔ jungkee ♕
we promised to love each other.
slowly, then altogether.
you're the prince.
i'm the princess.