Derek?

Derek walked out to his car searching his pockets for his keys. As he found them he realised he didn't have his phone.

"Shit." He muttered to himself as he turned to go back inside to retrieve it.

He jogged up the stairs leading to his loft and approached the large sliding door. He opened it with ease and quickly went inside to find his phone.

As he tried to remember where he put it the alarm in the loft went off. Derek quickly turned it off and stood there for a moment. He listened closely to the stairs to try and see if anyone was coming up. Maybe it was just one of the pack and they'd forgotten to turn it off before coming inside.

After five minuets of silence Derek decided to just find his phone and go. He eventually found it under his bed sheets.

Derek set the alarm so it would reset after he left and he went up to the door. As he turned around to close it he heard someone come up behind him. He swung around to be met by the faces of Sam and Dean Winchester.

"Derek Hale?" Sam asked.

"Can I help you?" Derek asked. He looked between Sam and Dean who glanced at one another.

"Yes I think you can." Dean said smiling as he looked back at Derek.

~~

Cora approached the door to the loft to find it open.

"Derek?" She called as she went inside.

Erica walked over to the alarm, which was going off, and switched it off.

"This makes no sense. Where is he?." Isaac asked as he came down from checking upstairs.

"I don't know." Cora said as she pulled her phone out. "I'm calling Scott." Cora put her phone to her ear and waited at it rang.

"Did you find him?" Scott's voice rang through the phone.

"No he's not here. But his car is and the door was open." Cora replied as she paced around the loft.

"Alright calm down. It's Derek I mean I'm sure he's perfectly capable of looking after himself. Maybe you should call Peter?" Scott said.

"Yeah ok I will." And with that she hung up and quickly rang Peter.

"Hey Cora." Peter said through the phone as he picked up.

"Hey have you seen Derek?" She asked.

"No.. Why?"

"We can't find him. He was meant to meet us at Scott's house but never showed up and now I'm at the loft with the pack and the door is open and his car is here but he's not."

"Did you try calling him?"

"Did I try cal- What the hell do you think?" Cora said annoyed.

"Sorry, jeez. I'll have a look around town. Call me if you find him." Peter said before hanging up.

Cora put her phone in her pocket and went to sit down on the couch. Boyd came and sat down next to her.

"Where do you think he's gone?" Boyd asked.

"I wish I knew." Cora said as she put her head in her hands.