Beach

@janna_banana

@bananainlukespants be ready :) imma pick u up at 10

1:36 pm

@bananainlukespants

@janna_banana k :)

1:37 pm

Janna arrived a tad bit late, but it's alright.

"Hurry chica! The boys are already there." Janna has upper half out of the window.

"Wait a sec." I looked the door and checked if I have everything that I need. Sunscreen. Towel. Sunglasses. Lip balm. Keys. Wallet. Extra undergarments. Okay I think I have everything that I need.

I got inside the passenger seat and we were off to the beach.

Someone's POV

"Dude, we should go to the beach."

A chorus of 'yes' was all I heard. Guess were off to the beach.

Ashlynn's POV (Remember her name?)

@Michael5SOS

Off to somewhere with those ugly lads

1:48 pm

After 15 minutes of us driving we finally arrived at the beach. I got out of her car and crashed into a hard chest. Before I know it I was being carried by three guys. Landon, Zayn and Carl.

"Guys! Put me down!"

"Never!" They simultaneously said. How the fudge will I get down? Oh I know!

"If you guys let me down I'll bake you some cookies and a cake for each." I grinned widely. I know they'll give in one way or another. And with that they all placed me down.

"Promise?" Landon asked and used his puppy eyes and pouted. Cute.

"Dude, don't do that. It's creepy." Carl said and I caught him shivered.

"I promise. Cross my heart. Pinkie swear?" I pinkie sweared with all three of them. Then we all walked towards Janna who just finished placing the beach towels down. I took off my tee and shorts and layed on the beach towel.

"Hey, can anyone of you put sunscreen lotion on me?" As a turned my head I didn't see any single one of them. Where are they?

"I could do it for you." Said a guy who was blocking the sun. He was against the sun so I couldn't see his face.

"Er...sure?" I handed the lotion to the guy then I layed on my stomach. When I felt his big hands on my back I suddenly relaxed. A moan of relief left my lips. Then I heard a groan.

"Babe, don't do that."

"Don't do what?" Then a moan escaped again. This is heaven. I think he's a professional.

"Don't moan. It's already hard." What is he talking about?

"Okay?" 

I don't know what I'm writing seriously. I don't even think about it. My hands has a mind of it's own. Weird. Don't forget to vote, comment & share ;)

-C.