Names

Ashlynn's POV

Why am I so chill with this? Why am I not fangirling? Where did the crazy fangirl Ashlynn go?

"Ashlynn, so tell us about yourself." Michael said. We were all sitting together in a circle on the sand.

"Well, first of all I'm a fan of you guys." I said like in a duh tone.

They raised their eyebrows and looked at each other.

"My name is Ashlynn Raco, and yes it's like Taco," I said in a teasing way with an eye roll. "I'm 18 and I'm a senior."

"Well, that's it. There's really nothing interesting in me."

"I'm sure there's more. You just don't want to tell us. How about we ask questions?" Ashton said. I nodded my head.

"Sure."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Said by all four of them.

"No, I don't have a boyfriend." I smirked and held back a giggle.

"Favorite food?" Michael asked. Of course he would ask that.

"Pizza? I can't choose," you whined "I love food. You can't just let me choose one."

"Birthday?"

"December 25, 1997"

"Lucky." Michael said. "I bet you get a lot of presents. And your birthday with be in a couple of months from now." He continued.

"Yea-" you were cutted of by your phone ringing. Zayn was calling you.

"Hello?"

"Where are you? We've been looking everywhere for you. Oh, wait. I see you. Young lady, who are you with?" I looked around and there you spotted all three of them looking at you with their arms crossed.

"Come here." Then I hanged up on him.

I stood up and called them. Landon came running at you. He carried you in his arms.

"Baby girl, where have you been?" He asked. You know he was just playing. He likes to act as your boyfriend in public.

"Put me down," and he did so "Well, I was just hanging out with my favorite band. And you guys were the ones who left me." I crossed your arms and looked at him intently. The other two were now besides him with heads hanging low.

"Wait, where's banana? Where is she?" I haven't seen your best friend for like, omg it has been 2 hours.

"She's with this Cole guy." Carl said.

"Mkay. She ditched her awesome and beautiful best friend for a guy. It's really alright." The guys laughed and so did the four dorks behind you.

"Oh I know you guys. Your that seconds of something. Wait, it's in the tip of my tounge," Landon said. "Aha! 5 Seconds of Summer, am I right?" He said with a cute smile on his face.

"Yes we are." Luke answered.

"And you guys are Ashlynn's...." Calum trailed off.

"We're her hot friends." Landon said. I burst out laughing and so did the others.

"What? It's true!"

"Okay. Yes, it's true." I hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Guys these are Landon, Zayn, and Carl." You introduced your hot friends to them.

"Waaaaaht? Your not Zayn. Just kidding. Nice to meet you guys." Michael said. Cute kitten.

"I'm Luke."

"He's also known as Hemmo1996." Calum added.

"And I'm Calum."

"In the hood." Ashton hollered.

"And he's also known as weird asian kiwi." Luke said with his arms crossed and a smirk on his lips. OMG HE'S LIPRING GAHHHH!

Ashton slung an arm around my shoulder and held a peace sign.

"I'm here twin, Ash." I laughed and pushed him away.

"You're not my twin." I said in a teasing way.

"Think about it. Maybe we're twins in another universe. OMG what if... you were my wife and we have twins." He had a his hands pressed at his cheeks and a 'o' shaped mouth.

"Your imagination is going nowhere, dude."

"And lastly, this is Michael. Pizza lover and is whiter than Snow White." I said and then Michael whined.

"Hey! I was suppose to introduce myself." He said with a pout.

"Awww... kitten come 'ere." I had my arms wide open and them Michael running at me.

"FREE HUGS!" He yelled caused all of the guys to laugh at him

Sorry for the long wait. Here you goooo. Okay. Let's all stay silent and appreciate Calum's hot and sexy body. I just wanna lick those abs of his. OMF WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO HOTTTT! I'm on his lane for now, yes for now. Because you know... I'M A 5SOS SLUT well, who isn't? Enough of my rambling. Love you guys mwaaa!

-C.