Chapter 1

(Sorry the pic is sideways... D: -Panda)

Mommyfur sighed with relief. She had just given birth to 17 beautiful kits! Her husband, Daddyfur, Was soooo happy that he began dancing around the camp. Oh, I forgot to mention, they were in Thunder Clan and of course ALL of the heroic, phrophesised cats are from Thunder Clan.

"OHHHHHH HUBBY!!!" Cried Mommyfur, "WE NEED TO NAME OUR KIIITTSSSSS" Then Daddyfur came skipping in and looked at their 17 kits. Let's name them: He looked at the kit that whose fur was ginger with rainbow stripes. "Let's call her Awesomekit! Because OBVIOUSLY, she had to be a girl,

"Let's name this one Purplekit!" Cried Mommyfur, pointing at the pale gray kit. Then she turned to her other, 15 kits. seven of htem had died and the others were ether dying, or so weak that they might not survve tull tomarrow.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" the both cried and flopped down instantly geting surrounded in tears.

Their medicine cat, who BTW is blind, and who is unnamed was creepily watching from the door to the nursery the whole time suddenly got a feeling, One of the kits will be the saivior.... It's probably not gonna be Awesomekit! He thaught and strolled away. It's probably gonna be The one kti who's nearly dead. Velvitkit was it? Yes. Velvitkit. He then puled out his iPhone 7 and made a note in the notes section so he wouldn't forget.

He then started playing Me Myself And I and while singing along, (very badly I must metion) And strolled off to his den. What the future would hold for most likely,only Awesomekit and Purplekit? The world wold never know... Untill maybe  some time in the future...

OK, There's our starter! Joey, Panda, Ether of you must write a chapter.  I forgot to mention, No person can write tow chapters in a row. And no editing! Sorry Joey.          ~Koala

Crap! Already edited... IM SORRY JUST GRAMMATICAL ERRORS MUST FIX DX
you know me so well Ko :')
-Joey