Kayla pov

Hey my name is makayla but my friends call me kayla i go to crenshaw highschool in oakland i have a twin brother named monte. My bestfriends name is justine. Im a lesbian. There is this one girl that i want to fu- "kayla are you ready to go" uhh school.
Kayla in media below

Kehlani pov "Yea it was fu- oww" "oh mybad " the girl said her beats bill blasting my song first position "you like the song"  i said with a nervous playful smirk "yeah" she blushed "whats your name" i said to her "kayla" she replied "nervous much...

Kehlani pov
"Yea it was fu- oww" "oh mybad " the girl said her beats bill blasting my song first position "you like the song" i said with a nervous playful smirk "yeah" she blushed "whats your name" i said to her "kayla" she replied "nervous much" i said she was about to speak when a girl blurted in "no she just likes y-"she got cut off when kayla punched her in her arm "haha ow" the girl spoke again "my name is justine kayla's bestfriend" "more like annoying friend with a bigmouth" kayla mumbled to herself but we heard her we all started laughing "here" I leaned on my locker to write something i handed her the piece of paper and said "call me sometimes" and walked away.

This is my first book

Vote and comment please