Famous?

Kayla and Monte in mm Monte in front Kayla in back. Keh song 24/7

Kayla
Me kehlani and Monte was walking through the mall when some girl walked up to me and kehlani and was like "OMG you kehlani and Kayla" I was confused Lani was to we were a little scared how did she know us she could tell we were confused "what's wrong" she said "how do you know us"I said slowly she laughed then noticed we were serious"you to are all over the internet you guys are verified on instagram your music is popping your famous" she said me and Lani looked at each other "we are" we said in shock "yea you guys didn't know" she said now confused "well we haven't been on our phones in a couple of days"I said "yea y'all are popping Kayla you just got verified about two hours ago and kehlani you did like 30 mins after that" she said pulling out her phone "see" we were shocked "OMG yeoooo" I said "ahhh those my sisters those my sisters yes y'all better ohh go sisters" Monte sang me and Lani jumped around I did the prayer pose and Lani was thanking god "thank you for telling us we didn't even know" I said to the girl "yea no problem can I get a picture with all you guys" she said "yea sure" we all squeezed into the picture including Monte "oh and one more thing do you and Lani date" she said "maybe" I said smiling she got excited oh I knew it "bye" she said running off. "That's so litttt and it's funny cause we didn't even know" Lani said I smiled "oh let's go to prison I need some more black ripped up jeans" I said "me to" Monte said "you can tell y'all twins" Lani said laughing me and Monte smiled when we got out of pacsun me and Monte came out with more than we said we were getting had spitfire flex clear sunglasses, adidas tubular radial gray shoes, and black ripped up jeans but Monte on the other hand went crazy he go some new new balances, 3 long shirts, a blue jean jacket,hightop chucks, and hightop vans. "That is why momma always send me to the store instead of you cause you get carried away I remember one time she sent you to the grocery store you didn't get one thing that was on the list" Monte and Lani laughed "what you about to buy out of h&m" he said "a bomber jacket" I said we walked to h&m and I seen the bomber that I wanted right when we walked in I walked to the back it was black I grabbed it I seen kehlani looking at a black bomber like the one I had "you want that" I said "nope" she replied "yes you do you just don't want me to pay for it" I said "exactly I and I refuse to buy something out of here cause if I start shopping I probably won't stop" she said I laughed "I'm buying it for you grab it" I said "no you don't have to" she said setting it down "but I want to so get it" I said she shook her head no I sighed "you are so difficult I want to buy it for you and I'm going to buy it for you I'm not changing my mind either so you might as well grab it" I said she grabbed it and handed it to me. I seen some pants I seen Lani looking at earlier and grabbed them they were ripped up light blue jeans.

Kehlani
I knew Kayla wasn't going to leave the store without getting me that jacket so I just grabbed it and gave it to her she smiled "thank you ma'am" she said I rolled my eyes "Monte" I said he turned around with pants in his hand I laughed "we at the register" I said he followed me to the cash register when I got to the cash register it was some pants I was looking at earlier on the counter I looked up at Kayla she avoided eye contact with me on purpose trying to annoy me I called her name 5 times she didn't answer I rolled my eyes. "Yes kehlani" Kayla said when we got out the store "really Kayla" I said she laughed I hopped on her back "you didn't have to buy me that stuff baby" I said "I know but I wanted to" she replied I smiled "well thank you big head" I said she laughed "ohhh I know you ain't talking with yo big forhead" she said I laughed "but I look sexy with my big forehead" I said "you right but I look sexy with my big head" she said "I know you look sexy all the time" I said smiling "ahh I already know" she said we laughed I looked over and Monte was recording us on instagram us the whole time I looked at the camera "dang we look sexy together baby" I said grabbing Kayla face and kissing her lips Monte laughed. Monte posted the picture and captioned it "third wheeling 😒😑😂 they cute though 😍😍" Kayla put me down then Monte started recording on instagram again "we look like models in this bihh" Monte said "ayee let me practice my model walk real quick" Kayla said "strut strut strut boom" I said she was switching real hard and when I said boom she turned her neck in our direction real quick me and Monte was dying. Monte posted the video on instagram captioning it "these two 😂❤". "I want something sweet let's go to the food court" Monte said "me to" I said "I want some auntie Anne's pretzels" Kayla said "yea let's go there" Monte said walking towards the auntie Anne's food court Kayla's phone started ringing "hello" she said "we at the auntie Anne's food court alright Justine" Kayla said she looked at me I was scrolling through instagram still shocked that I was verified "zamnnn what's yo name shawty" she said I smiled she went and sat down some girl walked up behind her and covered her eyes "guess who" she said in a flirty voice I scrunched my face up "uh I don't know" Kayla said "guess" the girl whined "let me go" Kayla said trying to move but the girl hugged her from the back hiding her face "it's your baby Lexi" she said "Lexi get off me I have a girlfriend" Kayla said getting up "I don't care she isn't here who is she" before Kayla could say anything "me" I said with my arms crossed "oh well sorry Kayla I didn't know" Lexi said "yeah you straight we can still be friends here's my number" Kayla said writing her number on a piece of paper and handing it to her "OK see you later" Lexi said Kayla sat back down I was kinda mad but she said just friends and I trust her Kayla put her chair in front of mines I was looking down at my phone she lifted my chin up "are you mad at me" she said "no why would I be mad" I said with a attitude "I can tell your mad cause you have a attitude with me and cause I gave her my number"she said "exactly you gave her your number after she tried to get with you" she said "I said just friends" she said I didn't say anything "kehlani I only want you just you I got you laniii trust me" she said "ok" I said "y'all come on Monte gave me and Kayla our cinnamon pretzel bites while we were stuffing our mouths Justine came out of no where and took one of Kayla's pretzel bites "girl y'all two is verified on instagram OMG I'm so happy for y'all" she said pulling us into a hug me and Kayla laughed "holdup you know we about to leave the mall right you to late" Kayla said "no please don't leave me I ain't gonna have a ride home either" Justine said everybody gave in we walked around the mall for another hour.

Kayla
We are finally leaving the mall at 6:27 pm Justine got in the front and Monte drove me and Lani got in the back Lani lied down across the seat she put her head on my lap it takes 2 hours to get to my house from the mall I fell to sleep. "Get up y'all we at home" Lani sat up slowly I rubbed my eyes I grabbed everybody bags and walked into the house I turned around and closed the door and locked it I walked to the kitchen then my phone started ringing it was a unknown number I answered it "hello is this Kayla" a female voice said "uh yes who is this" I said "I'm dreezy" he said my eyes shut open "like dreezy the artist dreezy" I said she laughed "yeah I was wondering if you could come to the studio the one on vine st" she said "yea I'm omw is it okay if I bring someone" I said "yea that's fine" she said then I hung up "yeooo dreezy just asked me to come to the studio with her you wanna go" I said sitting down with Justine "yea I wanna go what you sitting down for get up let's go" she said pulling me up "oh ok MAMA" I said being sarcastic "make that assistant now go tell Lani and Monte you going to the studio" she said I jogged up the steps I went to Monte room I'm going to the studio" I said "with who" he said sitting up "dreezy" I said leaving the room I heard his ratchet self saying "go bihhh" I laughed I went in my room I shook Lani "baby I'm going to the studio" I whispered "with who" she mumbled "dreezy" I said she gasped with her eyes still closed I laughed "gimme a kiss" she turned around and kissed me she pulled away "you better sing you bootayy off baby" I laughed "go back to sleep" I said "bye" she said I waved I went back downstairs "ok I'm ready" I said after about 20 minutes we made it to the studio. "I'm nervous bro" I said as we walked to the room dreezy was in she laughed "you will be alright" she said. When we walked in dreezy greeted us she hugged me and Justine "this is my bestfriend and assistant" I said she nodded her head. She turned on this beat I nodded my head to the beat when it was over she spoke "so I was wondering if you wanted to hop on my song called body this the beat to it" she said "yeah" I said smiling "ok I already have mines written I'm about to go in the booth can you press the button" she said I nodded my head when she got in the booth and put her headphones on I pressed the button as she sung "yo body on my body baby" she looked at me pointing at me and back at herself it was making me kinda weird and uncomfortable to avoid making eye contact I wrote my part while I was writing she came out the booth I caught her staring at me she looked away in about 15 minutes I finished writing and got in the booth when I got out the booth dreezy jumped up on me "ohhh this about to be a hit I like your voice" dreezy said I laughed "thank you" I said she let go of me and landed on the ground cause I wasn't holding her she was just holding on to me she stood on her tiptoes and leaned close to my ear "I like you to" she whispered in my ear then she hugged me I looked up at Justine she was looking at me with her face scrunched up I mouthed the words "make up an excuse" she quickly found an excuse "Kayla your GIRLFRIEND just texted you" dreezy let go I walked to my phone and acted like I was checking my phone. "I have to go bye" before she could even say bye back I left "that was weird" I said to Justine "I can tell you wasn't enjoying it" she said "I most definitely wasn't" the car ride was silent. When we got to my house we went in our rooms I got in the shower even though it was 2:18 am I climbed into the bed with just a shirt and underwear on I pulled kehlani close to me I layed my head on her back I fell asleep 30 minutes later cause I couldn't stop thinking about how dreezy was flirting I didn't like it then I stared at keh she was beautiful even when she wasn't trying to.

Dreezy flirting with Kayla 😒

Keh be jealous 😂

Update probably on Thursday.