In love with kehlani

Kayla

"Why have you been so happy i mean thats good but i feel like im missed something at school yesterday" monte said stepping in front of me . "Yeah you did if you would have woke yo ugly ass up then you wouldnt hqve missed nothing now move" i said pushing him out my way "shutup tell me" he said as we started walking again i pulled out my phone and showed him a contact under kehlani😍. "Ohhh kayla and kehlani sitting in a tr-" he laughed "nigga how old are you 11" i said "no but can i see your phone real quick" i pulled my phone out he snatched it and ran but i was saving all my running for the track meet tonight. He was calling someone "hey kehlani this is monte kayla's brother. My eyes shot open " monte wtf " i mouthed walking towards him but he started running. "She was wondering if you wanted to come to our track meet today...... ok bye" he was handing me my phone i snatched it and started walking again "well at least she is coming" he smirked knowing he had did me a favor i couldn't hold back a smile "thanks bro" i said giving him a hug he laughed "you welcome sis".

Kehlani
I was excited to go to the track meet today we were in 6th hour and i decided to sit by kayla and monte "hey you guys is it okay if i bring edward to the track meet" "yeah" they said at the same time we all laughed "twins and Ms. Parrish" we stopped laughing and class resumed "ok bye" i whispered kayla laughed "bye" she whispered back "whats so funny" i asked with one eyebrow raised "its cute when you whisper" i blushed and walked away when i got back to my desk edward asked me why i was blushing i whispered to him and he said aww yall so cute i rolled my eyes. *bell rings* we all rushed out of the class and went to lockers edwards locker was like 13 lockers down from mines but kaylas locker was 5 lockers down and montes is 6 down. Monte and edward waited for me and kayla i could tell Edward was flirting monte was flirting back me and Kayla were laughing she finished at her locker and came to mine ane said "those two are to much" we both laughed.

Kayla
"Justine where you at just because you went on that field trip don't mean you miss the track meet" "haha im omw bestfriend" justine said through the phone i hung up we were sitting in the bleachers with edward and lani alright we gonna go scretch yall "ok" we sat in the middle of the field with the rest of my teammates Justine jogged over to edward and me she started scretched she looked up in the bleachers and seen edward and lani she waved and looked back at me smirking i laughed we finished stretching an went over to the bench to take off our sweatpants and jackets off.

Kehlani
I looked up and kayla had her sweatpants and jacket off i bit my lip at the sight of her little track shorts that were wayyyy above her knees she kept pulling her compression shorts down it was funny and cute. Kayla and monte were coming up the bleachers she sat down "good job" i said highfiving her she stood up to get her gatorade i said "that booty though" she sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes laughing. "Anyways who wanna chill at my place " kayla said "i got hella homework i can't" edward said "nigga its friday" kayla and Monte said in usion. Edward laughed then sighed "ok" . "Kehlani"?
Kayla said "oh yeah im down" i said a big smile spread across her face.

Kayla
Ughh i can tell i look like an idiot sitting here smiling like i just won the lottery thats how kehlani makes me feel. "Okay lets go" i said "huh we are about to walk and its nightime?" Kehlani said "no i have a truck" "oh ok" soon we all made it to the truck i popped the trunk so we could all put our backpacks in their when we pulled up to my house it was dark in the inside my mom is gonna be in panama for two months so me and monte have the house to ourselves were 18 old enough to watch ourselves. I turnt the car off and popped the trunk again everybody got their bags and i unlocked the houze door and let everyone in me and monte but our bags in our room and then cameback downstairs and "i'm going to go get in the shower I'll be back and yall can take your shoes and jacket off".