Seeing Him

Aaliyah's P.O.V
"Aisha can you hurry up so I can go to Walgreen's and get some snacks" I said
"Girl you can wait hole up"Aisha said we just had finished rolling up a blunt and our eyes were so red.
"Come on you don't need to be cute...people hungry." I said.
"You look decent that's why you talking" she said. She's such a insecure dark skin. She thinks I'm so pretty cause I'm light skin I tell her that she's beautiful every day but she doesn't believe me anyways.

***10 mins later***
"FINALLY YOU OUT" I said
"Girl who are you yelling at ?? You better take it down 3 more notches before I slap you" Aisha said she looked like she was crying a lot because the way her eyes was so red .
"Girl let's go " I said I got up from the couch and slipped on my Nike slides and grabbed my phone . Aisha did the same but got her keys and wallet .
We went into the garage and got in the Audi A4 ,Aisha and I saved  money up to get the car so we won't have to walk. As soon as we got in Drake Summer Sixteen came on and Aisha started rapping.
"Them boys they hand full then I hit'em with the hotline..." she song I hurried up and plugged in my phone and put it on Rihanna Work. Of course she started singing she loves anything with Drake in it.

We finally made it to Walgreen's.

Aisha went straight to the candy isle with her greedy ass she probably finna  go get some starburst.

Aisha  P.O.V.
I don't know about Aaliyah but I was hungry. After hitting 4 joints and I haven't had any breakfast or anything I needed something to munch on.
I was looking at the candy when out of the corner of my eye I seen this fine ass light skin he looked my way but I hurried up and turned my head .I didn't want him to see my ugly face I don't want to scare people away.
I went to the other isle were Aaliyah was .

Aaliyah's P.O.V
Aisha came over here were I was looking all hyped and excited and other shit. "Girl what's wrong with you ?" I said
"You seen him ?" Aisha said
" Seen who ? I'm lost !" I said
"There he go act normal" That was the last thing she said.