Two : The World Upside Down

Date : 12/03/2016
Location : Sabre's House, 7 Munroe Street, Cambridge MA
Time : 19:56:22
Weather : Heavy Rain, with intervals of Thunder.
Temperature: 10°c

As Sabre team were beginning to pack for the long journey ahead, only Sabre wasn't packing. Instead, he was sitting on the side if his bed, recollecting all of the memories that gave the house the energetic feel it gave off. The memories of happy laughter, combined with the dark times faced was a mixture of emotions to Sabre, as he remembered one day in particular.

As Sabre began to slowly pack his roomy black suitcase, he slowly started to think back to the day his world was turned upside down. Outside his house, the rain was beginning to get heavier, as the thunderstorm dulled out any noise that he could hear. His thoughts began to get darker, as it focused on that one day where he changed into the cold, and lonesome warrior that he is.

Date : 14/02/2015
Location : Sabre's House, 7 Munroe Street, Cambridge MA
Time : 18:06:43
Weather : Sunny
Temperature : 8°c

It was the 14th of February 2015, as Sabre was coming back from training new recruits at the S.G.S training centre. He was driving back home to his beloved partner, Hannah Silas, as she had the day off from the offices downtown. Hannah, was nothing more than a walking, breathing angel. Her beauty, captivated the eyes that set on them, as they sparkled like the oceans that coloured her irises. Her long, golden hair was as bright as the glimmering stars above. Her figure, was like the gods above hand sculpted it just for her. In short, if angels existed, then she would be the living definition of one.

As Sabre pulled his Nissan Skyline R34 outside of his house, he grabbed a bunch of the most striking red roses you could ever see. He opened the door, trying not to squish the flowers on the way out. He closed the car door, and walked up the icy pathway to his house. There were a couple of kids playing outside, fearless if the icy bite of the wind that accompanied the cold.

Sabre took out his personal set of house keys from his jacket pockets, and placed them into the door lock. As he turned the lock, little did he know of what was about to happen. Inside, Hannah was crying her pretty blue eyes out. She was on the edge of a nervous breakdown, looking like she was one step over the edge. "Happy Valentines Day honey!" Sabre cheerfully shouted, as his eyes glanced on the weeping angel, that was curled up into a ball on the couch.

He walked over to her slowly, now starting to feel sorrow and sadness from the deepest pores in his skin. "Honey, what's wrong?" He quietly asked, as Hannah looked up to see the figure of her boyfriend standing over her, with the bunch of roses in his left hand. "I'm... I'm so sorry Jay..." She whimpered, as her tears began to make her make-up run like a liquid down her flawless cheeks. "I don't understand, what's happened?" Sabre questioned, as he was beginning to go through all the scenarios in his head.

"Babe, I'm so sorry....." She repeated, as Sabre dropped the roses and sat next to her on the couch. "Hannah, you're beginning to worry me now. What's happened?" Sabre softly whispered, as she started to compose herself, before coming out with the line that can sink entire worlds. "Sabre, I've..... I've met someone else at work. I'm so sorry baby..." Hannah confessed, as she erupted into a sea of tears, that was backed up by the feeling of guilt and worthlessness. As she was crying into her hands, Sabre couldn't believe what he had just heard.

The second the first word was spoken, his world instantly began to crumble from underneath his feet. All the barriers inside of his head, were beginning to dissolve in front of him. The fearless mercenary, was about to become a raging firestorm in a matter of seconds. "How........ How long has this been going on for..." He calmly asked, as his head began to fill up with paranoia and anger. "About two months now, I should of told you earlier, but I was afraid of what you would say!" Said Hannah, as Sabre walked away from Hannah to the other room, afraid of what the sleeping demons inside of him would tell him to do.