4

SHAWN

We got out of the car. I carried Ellie into the house while Cameron brought in her suitcase.

I unlocked the front door and we stepped in. I set Ellie down and she handed me my phone. I thanked her.

"Woah dad your house is so big!!" She said in amazement as she looked around. I laughed.

"You like it?" I asked and she nodded. She ran towards me and sat down, laying her head on my chest. I smiled down at her.

She's so precious and fragile looking. If anything were to happen to her I don't know what I would do with myself.

M: she can come in now!! I think she's gonna love it!!
S: coming!

"Hey Ellie, you wanna see your room?"  I asked. She nodded her head quickly.

I held her small hand as we walked towards her room.

There was shuffling on the other side of the door, my heart was pounding out of my chest.

I opened up the door and Ellie ran in. She gasped and looked around in shock.

"I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!" She jumped up and down then ran to her bed. She struggled to get on it so Jacob helped her and she thanked him. He looked at her in awe.

"My favorite colors!" She said jumping on the bed. Everyone laughed.

"You are too cute!" Mahogany said. Ellie thanked her politely with a smile that was full of joy.

"I'm mahogany, I'm your aunt. And this is Jacob, your uncle, and Carter, and Hayes, and Jack and Jack!" Mahogany said, Ellie looked at everyone thankfully then thanked them. She's so polite.

She already knows Nash, Aaron, Cameron, Taylor and Matt. They talked on the way here.

"Dad! Look!" I laughed and took my shoes off, walking over to her. She hugged me tightly. I hugged her back.

"We got you some clothes and toys" mahogany added.

Ellie's eyes lit up like fireworks.

"Can I see?" Ellie asked.

"Of course." Jacob chuckled. He opened the closet and Carter opened up another door with tons of toys inside.

I looked at them like they were crazy but also very thankfully.

Ellie screamed with excitement and looked at the clothes, touching them then running into the closet of toys. She pulled out a Barbie and this little dog toy.

I walked over to the closet of toys and sat next to her. She handed me a Barbie and I looked at it then at her.

She giggled uncontrollably while I played with the toys with her. She pulled out a wig and set it on my head. I posed like a girl and she doubled over laughing, I laughed just as hard along with her.

We calmed down and she had me play barbies. Never did I think the day would come.

Her stomach growled. She looked down at it and frowned.

"You hungry, princess?" I asked and she nodded, looking sad.

"Why are you sad?" I frowned. I'd never want her upset.