xii

justin's pov
five weeks later

ariana and i have been distant. after all she and i are in the music business. i have been working on my album 'purpose'. ariana has been working on her album 'my everything'.

today, i have an interview with ellen. but that's at seven. i was real bored. it was now 3 pm. so i decided to sleep.

one hour later

i woke up and it was 4:37 pm. i went on my phone, checking twitter. i saw ariana's tweet.

arianagrande: out 8/22 ..

wait.. what?
i finally shrugged it off after thinking of what's going to be out that day. i got ready, i was wearing a striped black nd white shirt with black pants. i went to the car, and the driver drove me to ellen's studio.

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

ellen was pretty chill and hysterically funny. i preformed my song, sorry. she asked me questions about the music business and some about my love life.

i thought about talking to ariana but she seemed busy with music.

ariana's pov

i was excited, my album ' my everything ' will be out in 6 months. i have been in the studio so much lately, i already finished 4 songs. one with iggy azalea. the song is called problem. the three other songs were the original song my everything, why try, and the intro.

arianagrande: problem. out in 30 days.

i tweeted. my fans were freaking out. oops. i giggled. my fans were so cute. i love them so much i swear. that have been there for me since.

i went to bed. feeling tired. there wasn't much to do. i sighed. i turned off my lights and went to sleep.

two months later.

my song problem was already out. and it has been a big hit. also, i have been in the studio for hours. i recently finished nine songs. two more songs. best mistake ft. big sean and be my baby ft. cashmere cat.

sean and i have this friendship. i don't know, but i kinda feel something when im with him. sean and i are working on best mistake. we just didn't record it yet. we'll be doing this week or the next.

cashmere and i are actually going to be doing the recording today. i called him asking what time we're recording.

cash: hello?

ari: aye cash

cash: what's up ari ?

ari: nothing. so what time
are we gonna record ?

cash: well, it's 2 right now,
probably at 4 pm.

ari: alright. bye

cash: bye see you one two hours

after i hung up, i turned on the tv. i decided to watch mean girls on netflix.
i wish i could push a bitch, so she could get ran over. that'd be nice.

i watched two more movies and decided to get ready. i decided i'll shower later tonight, so i just put my hair up in a ponytail. i wore :

 i wore :

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

in the studio

i saw cash on his phone. i knocked on the door and asked if i was late .
" no you came on time " i nodded.
" you ready ? " he said yes and we were sitting down on the chairs.

" can you play the background music? "
" yeah sure " he played the music.
i had something in mind started started humming. i started to sing..

" if you know how to be my lover
maybe you can be my baby
hold me close under the covers
kiss me boy and drive me crazy "

and that's when i found myself standing in the studio booth.

[ edited ]
yay!! lmao i thought 'adore' was on her album and i was about to write the first lines of adore instead of bmb.
luvv you guys, i'll update another.