Chapter Fifteen

(This chapter does involve suicidal thoughts, and things of that nature so heads-up)

Zayn

I woke up to a bright light shone in my face. I groaned as i closed my eyes, the sun shine blurring my vision, causing my head to pound slightly. I shivered as a cool breeze hit my chest. I looked down, noticing that my chest was bare. 

What the fuck?

I squinted my eyes as I took notice in the room i was in. I wasn't in the room that i've grow quite fond of. I was in what seemed to be a dressing room. I went to sit up, but my head plopped violently back onto the pillow as a powerful pounding sensation erupted onto my forehead. 

I groaned as I sat up slowly, holding my head in my hands. 

Hangover. Great. 

I sighed as I searched for my shirt, thoughts pondering my mind. Where the hell am I? Why am I here? Why am I suffering from a hangover? Why am I shirtless and why is my belt not buckled? 

I shook my head as horrible thoughts began invading my mind. There's no way i would have cheated, there's no way that i slept with a stripper, and there's no way that i left Destiny alone after our fight. 

Our fight. 

My shoulders slumped as I remember our conversation. I regret everything i said. Honestly, i want to punch myself repeatedly for what i said to her. There's no excuse for what i was said. I was a heartless bastard. I honestly can't believe i did that. It couldn't have been me. 

I grabbed my shirt, pulling it over my head before walking to the dressing room door. I pulled the door open, a white letter laying on the black tiled floor outside. 

I furrowed my eyebrows before I picked it up, ripping off the golden sticker that kept it sealed. I unfolded the note before scanning the text. 

Hey babe, 

I just wanted to let you know that last night was a night to remember. I can't remember the last time i shared a moment like that with someone. You're amazing in bed (well in this case, on the couch ;* ) and I hope we can do it again sometime. You're quite the catch, and hopefully i'll be able to snatch you up again, but for longer. ;)

XX-Hypnotic Queen

I dropped the paper in shock, the world around me stopped spinning. I had sex? With a stripper? 

"Oh my god......"

______________________________________________________

Lauren

I stretched my arms out as a loud groan left my lips from my intense stretching. I yawned before throwing my legs around the bed and strutting happily to the bathroom. After the night Zayn and I had, I came back home. I waited for him to fall asleep before i left, but not without a note to remember our night together. 

I had to keep it anonymous. It could be anyone. I only hope that James put enough ecstasy in his drink that he won't remember anything from that night. I walked into the mirror, smirking at my new glow. Sex with Zayn really made me alive again. My skin has a new glossy like tint, my hair is more shiny. Even my eyes have brightened up. I stripped slowly as I turned on the hot water in the shower. As i waited for it to warm up, my mind drifted to Destiny. 

Honestly, a little part of me hates doing this to her. Part of me hates hating her. Part of me hates wanting to ruin everything she has planned with Zayn. Part of me knows that all of this is so wrong. But i have to follow through, for my sake and Anna's. Once the water got hot, i jumped in. Once i finished, I wrapped a towel around myself and walked back into the room. After putting on my pajamas, I strutted down the hall, glancing at Zayn's room.