Horror Movies « vkook »

Still open for requests!
_________________________

"Jungkook~"

"Mm..?"

"Let's watch some movie!"

"Where?"

"Here! All of them are out so we can watch movies!"

"Good idea! But what are the available ones?"

Taehyung searched for some cd's and saw bothing but horror movies.

"Uh-oh.. Looks like its all horror movies Kookie.."

"T-That's f-fine with m-me..." 'Why is it all horror movies? Are they scaring Hobi-hyung with these?' Jungkook thought.

"Don't worry Kookie. I'm here you know. What about Anabelle? Unfriended? The Grudge?"

"J-Just choose w-w-whatever y-you like.."

Taehyung selected Anabelle and played the cd. Even the introduction of the movie made Jungkook shiver. Taehyung was at the right corner of the sofa and Jungkook was at the other side holding a pillow tightly. If the pillow can breathe then its suffocated at Jungkook's hug.

They were at the middle part of the movie and the lights were flickering and Jungkook can't take his eyes of the tv while he heard something from the kitchen which is the clinging sound of glass. This sound made Jungkook relewse goosebumps and remained silent.

"H-Hyung?"

There was no response which made Jungkook even more scared. The movie ended but he couldn't move even a single bit. The lights were still off and he was wrapped with the darkness and coldness of the room. Suddenly, a hand tapped his shoulder.

"Koo---"

"Waaaahh!!!!"

He screamed on the top of his lungs and started to cry. Taehyung immediately opened the lights and saw Jungkook breathing heavily while crying.

"Oh Jungkook I'm sorry! Did I scare you? Goodness I'm really sorry!"

He was answered by sobs which made Taehyung more worried.

"I-I w-w-was c-calling you s-some moment a-ago b-but y-y-you didn't a-answer.. Where w-were y-you?"

"Sorry.. I was at the kitchen drinking some water.. I was a bit thirsty."

"So it WAS you! It s-scared me.."

Jungkook is still crying when Taehyung hugged him tight. Taehyung's warmth made Jungkook feel safe and hugged him back. Taehyung was shocked but he felt so good just being hugged by the younger.

"Why are so cute Kookie? Don't worry I'm here now."

Taehyung lifted his head and cupped his chin while wiping his tears which made Jungkook blush.

"H-Hyung.."

"Hmm..?"

"C-Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure. Anything."

"C-Can you sleep with me?"

"Of course. If you want, let's stay in my room."

"O-Okay.."

"Jungkook-ah.." Taehyung's serious husky voice made Jungkook feel some electric wave curl down his spine.

"Y-Yes?"

"Do you love me?" His tone was really serious.

"H-Huh?" Jungkook can't think of what to say. But he also wanted to tell him that he loves him.

"I said do you love me?"

"O-Of course h-hyung.. You make me feel special more than anyone else."

"Really? Good to here.. Because I love you too. So much. May I take the honor?"

"Yes you may."

Taehyung crashed his lips to the younger and he Jungkook let go because he was lacking of breathe.

"You're too shy Kookie. I'm gentle so don't worry."

"H-Hyung..."

Taehyung carried Jungkook in a bridal position and went to his room. He place Jungkook gently to his bed and cuddled for the rest of the night until they fall asleep in each other's arms.

----------

Hey guys! The book got 355 reads so I'll change my dp for.... Two weeks (?) Only... So yeah enjoy reading and I'll just eat and.. Go~ Go~!!

Vote and comment for more updates. I'm still open for request so feel free to tell me. ;)

× yza ×

Edited: 04.24.16

→ watching SEVENTEEN MelOn Premiere Showcase.. Hoshi and The8 are ruining me. T^T