Chapter 3 : Godly Parent?

I DON'T OWN ANY CHARACTERS , THEY BELONG TO UNCLE RICK

Annabeth p.o.v :

I decided to ask them a question to see if they are demigods. "Where are your parents ?" I ask. Nico answers " Could ask you the same thing , We lived with our mother but she was killed tragically , never met our father , all I remember is the smell of pomegranates ." "You two seem like Hades kids but- "  Nico interrupts me , I glare at him . " Wait , Hades ? as in the Greek god of the Underworld and Untold Riches?" 

"Yes . " I answer , my glare softens . "How did you know about that?"  " I read mythology books and Hades is my favorite God , next to him are Poseidon and Athena , Zeus seems like a Drama Queen." He answered.  It started thundering ." What! You know it's true! " Percy yelled and the thundering stopped.

Thalia suggests we go to Chiron , let him think of who their father is. Even though I wanted to figure that out , I agreed. Percy whistles his best taxi cab whistle and two pegasi  flew towards us. I rode blackjack with Percy and Bianca rode Skippy (a peanut butter colored Pegasus ) with Thalia , which left Nico.

Nico whistles and a giant black dog as big as a truck comes running up to him licking him. "Is that what I think it is ?!" I ask a little frightened . " Depends on what you  think it is" Nico says. "It's a Hellhound!!!  Why hasn't it killed you?!" I ask-yell at him. "She'd never attack me , just people who are against me "  he smirks evily at me like he was saying 'people like you'. 

The hound lays down so he could get on . " Where are we going?" He asks. "Half-Blood Hill , Long Island Sound , N.Y." Percy answers. Nico nods and the hound runs into a shadow of a tree and disappears. We all look at Bianca who shrugs like this kind of stuff happens all the time. "He trained her from a pup to now , let's go , he'll be there before us." Bianca says. We fly to camp completely and utterly confused.