Chapter 4 : New Arrivals?

Sorry for not updating sooner , but here's the next chapter .

I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS , THEY BELONG TO UNCLE RICK

Enjoy the story ;)

*Camp Half-Blood*

Piper P.O.V

I saw a boy on a Hellhound waiting outside the camps barrier . I walk towards him and ask " Who are you and why are you on a Hellhound?"

"Well hello to you too , I'm Nico di Angelo , I raised this so-called 'Hellhound' and her name is
Mrs.O'Leary , and who may I ask are you?" "I'm Piper McLean, Nice to meet you Nico , why are you outside of my camp?" "I'm apparently a demigod and I'm waiting on my sister , Percy ,Annabeth , and Thalia. They told me to come here and talk to Chiron.And they should be here right about......now." Nico says. Blackjack and Skippy landed beside Nico , I knew everyone except one girl who looked similar to Nico ,'must be his sister ' I thought. We lead the siblings to Chiron and I leave them to talk.

( C=Chiron , N= Nico , B=Bianca , P=Percy , A=Annabeth )

C : Hello children , who are you two?
N : I'm Nico di Angelo
B : I'm Bianca di Angelo
A : We wanted to see if these siblings are the ones we were looking for.....
C : Ah , Well I'm sure they'll be claimed soon , Percy and Annabeth, why don't you two train with Bianca and Nico , see what skills they have, and if they're claimed come tell me.
P & A : Yes Sir
P : Come on Nico , I'll introduce you to a friend of mine!
N : um.....okay I guess....

Sorry if the conversation doesn't make sense , I'll try to update everyday :)