Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Freddy's POV

Damn, I was set to go on an undercover gig after we come back from this wedding with Patrick. I don't even know why I let this guy talk me into coming with him. I sigh as the pain takes off.

Well I guess he wants to take my mind off that Bitch Gloria. We were together for over a year. Well maybe less since I did to jobs during that time. That was her complaint. I was never home, She would get lonely and well it was an accident.

Yeah right an accident. I can see it now she was just walking and tripped and her snatch landed on his pecker. She said she was sorry but it was all my fault for fu*ken working to keep her in all those freaking expensive outfits. $300 dollars for shoes get the fu*k out of here.

I'm better off without her.

When we land we head out to pick up the rental car and drive to Longview. Patrick seems so excited I don't have the heart to tell him it's freaking hot here and I wish I was back home.

"You'll see the Codey's have a nice spread. Maybe if you want we can take an extra day and go horseback ridding." Patrick tells me all excited.

Is he for real? Does it look like I would want to go horseback ridding. I roll my eyes at him.

We finally make it there and then get two rooms at a hotel. I pick one with a big king size bed. You know I need the room.

It's getting late now so we shower and get ready.

I put on a black dress shirt and some dress slacks. I must admit I look ok. Patrick comes out looking good also and we head out to the ranch.

When we got there introductions were done and man his cousin really was hot. Thank god the guys never got their hands on her.

I look around and there are seriously some hot women here. "Shit Patrick you weren't kidding when you said I'd find some serious eye candy here. Makes me wish I was a cowboy." I tell him with a smirk.

I walked over to get something to drink when I spot this seriously hot woman. She was dressed in black and looked sexy as hell. She looked like sex on stiletto heals.

My little friend started to stand at attention. I guess Patrick noticed because he laughed. "Ah I see we set our sites on a target. Everyone knows that you never miss a shot." I turn to look at him and wink.

She seems to have spotted me too because she was dancing and now she is giving me all her attention and it's like she's dancing for only me. God how I would love to show her a dance she'll never forget.

I down my drink and head back to the bar. As I was getting my beer I felt a warm hand grab my bicep. "Excuse me but can you hand me a napkin please" That voice made my insides melt.

What the hell is happening to me. I turn with the napkin and hot damn. It was my sex goddess. She was a petite curvy little thing too. Her smell drifted up to my nostrils and I found myself inhaling her essence in.

Hot, hot, hot is all I can say. I am not even going to describe how exotic she smelled. "Her you go little lady." I told her trying to sound charming.

She smiled at me. "Why thank you kind sir" she drawled out.

That made me laugh. "My names Fred but my friends call me Freddy" I tell her as I wink.

"Well Freddy are you inviting me to be your friend." she says all coy.