Chapter 8

unedited

Chapter 8

One month later.

Ok so I've been dreading and anticipating this time for a while now. I leave for Texas in 20 minutes. Will she remember me. Yeah I think she will. It was an amazing night.

I just need to see her and maybe this attraction will be over. It's just the memory of her that has me grasping at straws but it's been almost a year now and I just have to know.

I make it to Austin and Go check out the client. I did surveillance for her. She had been stalked by a guy she went out with. But it seemed that he had been obsessed with her. He would turn up in the most unlikely places and she finally got scared and called us.

It turned out at the end of the assignment it was someone she knew from her youth. He had become obsessed with her all his life. Had pictures of her on his wall and had her day planed out every step she made he had written down.

One day he snapped and took her. He took a sick pleasure in disfiguring her face so no one would love her or want her but him. It was the saddest case I've had to deal with so far. Then We tracked her down following the pattern he didn't even realize he had mapped out in his notes. He was put in jail and she moved her to Texas.

Her last court date is this coming week so I have to go testify.

But alas it's just a means to an end. I will Go find my Infamous Janet Codey and once and for all prove that it's all in my imagination. That it wasn't as spectacular as I remembered. That Her skin wasn't as soft as silk. That her kisses weren't as sweet as honey.

That the way she moaned my name didn't make me cum then and there. I felt my body start to tighten. God I need that woman. But it's not just the sex. We also talked the night away. I told her about my parents and my life in foster care. She told me about her family. Her dad and mom and how she always felt unloved by her dad.

I feel a strong urge to want to be there for her. To protect her. To love her. Holy shit where did that come from. I sit up straight in the chair. No this can't be! Do I love here. Just the thought of it has my heart raising.

Janet's POV

"Oh come on little one, it's time to go to sleep. I have to get up in a couple of hours soon." I coo at little Kate.

She has been growing so much. She is no longer my little fragile girl but a little fluffy pudgy thing. She is just adorable but then again this is her mother talking. I nuzzle her neck, God I love this baby smell.

I really don't mind getting up for the late night feedings. I feel like we bond more. Right know she's in my arms and I'm trying to burp her. So she can latch on to the other breast. She is so lazy for feeding. She cries because she's hungry but when she latches on to my breast to drink. After sucking for a little while she gets tired and falls asleep.

So that means she feeds almost every 2 hours or less. I finally get a good burp out of her so I take her and put her in her crib. She stays asleep, yes success. I then walk over to the chair by the window and look out. The sun is starting to come out on the horizon and it doesn't fail to take my breath away,

Uncle walkers land is just so beautiful. I close my eyes and his face pops in again. God when am I going to get over him already. It's been almost a year now and it doesn't fail. Like clock work my mind congers up his image everyday. I guess it doesn't help having to look at his daughter every day.