Chapter 8

I landed on the tower crouched between Hilda and Rusty, the three of us barely making a noise as we landed on our feet. While X-Ray and Vav screamed before face planting onto the tower. The chopper fell behind us and crashed making a huge explosion.

"Another downed chopper, this really is just like Veitnam." Rusty said taking his sun glasses off with raised eyebrows as X-Ray and Vav got off the ground.

I stood up straight and started to pat myself and everyone did the same, X-Ray stretching his over undies before letting it go and snap against his side as we all saw a large group of guards in front of us. "Dammit. How'd they find us?!" He asked outraged. "Huh, back from sailing the ghost ship I see." The Corpirate said as he walked out with the mayor and someone else at his side.

"Don't sound so surprised." Rusty said narrowing his eyes with a raised eyebrow.

"Aye, you lot have proven difficult to be killin." The Corpirate said agreeing with him. "You can't kill justice." Vav said pointing at him then raising it to a fist making Rusty smile and look at him slightly. "Yar, I be well on my way to be doing just that. Soon this business venture of mine will be reaching to new over sea markets then, we be going global." The Corpirate said with an evil smirk raising an eyebrow as lighting started to crack behind him.

"Yeah right, how are you going to do that?" Hilda asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"Me? It be thanks to your hard work wench. Increasing the amplification devices power a hundred fold, was a task not even your former boss could achieve." The Corpirate told us. "You did what?!" X-Ray asked angrily turning to look at Hilda making me feel defense. "Don't blame her, she was under his mind control." I said glaring at him.

"I have had enough of this! You will pay for your crimes you pompus, patch wearing, money tossing wanker!" Vav said pointing at him as the rest of us crouched slightly getting ready to fight before X-Ray and Vav jumped forward along with the Corpirate while letting out battle cries.

As Hilda took out three men and Rusty fought the mayor, some of the Corpirate's men ran towards me. I punched one in the face knocking him out in one hit, round housing another knocking him down near the transformed Orf who shot beams out of her hands. "Destroying is fun." Orf said with a smile as I held one by the collar of his shirt, head butting him and knocking him out. I dropped him onto the ground in time to see Orf shot down and Hilda shoved off the tower.

"Hilda!" I yelled jumping off after her and grabbed her wrist as I felt someone grab my legs.

We swayed lightly as Hilda smiled looking up at us, while I looked above to see X-Ray holding me and Vav holding him. "Guys! You saved me!" Hilda said to us. I grunted slightly bringing my other hand to hold her with both. "Still waiting for that thank you." X-Ray said struggling to hold us both.

"Shut up and bring us up." I told him.

"Pull us up Vav, I don't have super strength and Hilda and Mavis aren't exactly feathers." X-Ray said struggling to hold us up. Vav started to slowly pull us up, till we were all sat on the ground before we had time to relax a sword was in our faces.

"Yar har har hargh. Time to walk the plank, you swabbys." The Corpirate said with a smirk while one of his henchmen who pointed their gun at Rusty laughed. I growled glaring up at them.