Chapter 4: Farewell For The Honeymoon

A/N: Okay guys so I hope your enjoying the start of their forever, so enjoy this chapter!
-Autumn.

Bella's POV
The wedding sped by. And shortly after me and Damon changed into party clothes. I wore a light blue spaghetti strap dress with white heels. Damon wore a polo and slacks outfit. Finally it was time to go to the honeymoon. Everyone cheered and congratulated us. Then they left. It was twelve in the morning, and we were standing at the doorway of the boarding house. Caroline, Stefan, Elena, Edward, Bonnie, and Jacob were with us to say goodbye. Well for now. Just until the honeymoon was over.
"I'll tell you now, your going to the only private beach in Mystic Falls." Bonnie smiled and told us. I hugged her. "I have no idea how long we'll be gone, but Bonnie I trust you the most to protect these people." Damon told Bonnie. Everyone gave him a look then we all broke down in laughter. Then I hugged Elena last, but she was certainly not least.
"Have fun, okay?" I nodded. Then we headed outside and got in Damon's car. When we got in, Damon smiled.
"Ready, love?" I smiled at him and kissed him.
"Of course." Then he began driving.
*2 Hours Later*
Bella's POV
I opened my eyes when Damon began talking.
"Were here, beautiful." I smiled and my eyes fluttered open. We got out of the car and I felt the sea breeze on my skin. Damon came up from behind me and picked me up. I giggled.
"So I'm guessing your in the moment?" I smiled as I asked him. "Definitely, Mrs. Salvatore." Bella Salvatore. I loved the sound of that.
"Okay Mr. Salvatore."
"It's still not any different, but now it has that marriage kind of ring to it."  I laughed. Sometimes Damon made no sense.
But that's why I love him. I looked ahead of us, there was a small formal log cabin ahead of us. I really should be picking Damon up and vamp speed us there. Then Damon vamp speeded us there. We went inside and I felt like I lost my breath. It was... was...
breathtaking. The logs were a dark brown that looked beautiful. The room was nicely lit and the furniture was perfect. Damon put me down and kissed my forehead. Then he grabbed my hand and took me on a house tour. Every room was perfectly decorated and matched the cabin completely. The last room he took me in was the master bedroom. There was a log crafted bed in the middle of the room. There were wall lamps that put the room in a nicely lit fashion. There was a small work space on the right corner. There was another door that led to the master bathroom. and on the left wall there was a dresser and mirror. It was beautiful. Damon rubbed the sheets of the bed. He smiled.
"This cabin is perfect." He nodded and sat on the bed. I walked up to him and he put his arms around my waist. Then he kissed me. It was slow. But every kiss of ours meant the world.
"Your a piece of perfection, Mrs. Bella Salvatore." He whispered in my ear. He began kissing my neck.
"I love you." This was our moment. "I love you more," He kissed my jaw line and then my mouth.
"Not possible," I whispered. Then he picked me up and flipped both of us. I was laying on the middle of the bed and Damon was on top of me.
"Then let me show you how much I love you." He gave me a devilish smile. I smiled back, and he kissed my jaw line. I started unbuttoning his polo. He helped me take it off. Then he took off my heels and threw them across the room. We laughed as they hit the wall. Damon began taking off my dress. I helped him too. When it was off, I flipped us and I kissed him hard. I started taking off his pants and we laughed from the reckless feeling. I threw his pants and he kissed my neck. I moaned. He flipped us and I put my legs around his waist.
"I still love you more," I whispered into his ear. He smiled. And I kissed him again. And our night continued.
*In The Morning*
Bella's POV
I woke up and smiled immediately. Last night was one of the best nights me and Damon had so far. My head was on Damon's chest and his arms were around my stomach. I was overly comfortable. I sat up for a second and kissed him. I tried to get up, but he sat up and kissed me again.
"Wow, that was amazing." He said while he laid back down. I smiled. I laid back and put my head on his chest and put my left hand on his chest and my right in his hair. "I know. Doesn't it feel good to wake up in the morning and for it to be quiet?" He nodded in agreement. "It really does." Damon started toying with my hair.
"How long will this honeymoon last?"
"Bonnie said we can only have the entire beach to ourselves for two and a half weeks. But we can have the time of our lives. Right?"
"Yeah." I kissed him again. Two and a half weeks would be perfect.

Hello guys, so I hope you enjoyed that. So please leave a vote, comment, and possibly share. So yes, I'll try updating, if not I'll update tomorrow for sure. But thanks for reading guys. Love u guys! Bye!
-Autumn.