Chapter 18: When Life and Pain Collide...

Okay guys, I'm so sorry I didn't write this any sooner, but this is going to probably make you cry, but remember there is always hope. Enjoy guys, and read every last sentence.
-Autumn.

Bella's POV
Damon screamed for help and I screamed in pain. The baby kicked and pushed at my stomach. As fast as anyone could go, Bonnie, Enzo, Jacob, Edward, Caroline, Stefan, and Elena came. I screamed again. It was loud, the loudest I could scream. I felt like 100 needles were stabbing me and my stomach at that very moment.
"Bonnie we have to get her into my room!!" Damon yelled as he picked me up. I wasn't even moving but it hurt. Everyone ran upstairs with us. As soon as we got to the stairs, a painful kick hit me. I thrashed around and screamed more, Damon still kept hold of me. So to go faster, Damon vamp speeded us to his room. I felt like throwing up and having to die. Is this where it was going to end? Me dying giving birth? I didn't have much time, and Damon put me on his bed, Bonnie and Enzo ran towards me, Enzo got a bunch of knives in his hand and started thinking hard, I could tell. The sight of the knives scared the hell out of me. Damon was crying and panting. Bonnie started using magic and saying spells. She was using them on me. The spells were hurting me even more, the baby was now thrashing and I was screaming. Edward was yelling orders for help but Bonnie and Enzo were doing their own thing. Damon got me in the birth position and I screamed and thrashed on the bed. Damon was definitely crying and concerned and it hurt me. That sounded so stupid that I was worried about Damon at a time like this.
Anyway, Enzo began to cut places of which hurt horribly, I screamed through the entire thing, Bonnie tried a soothing spell which didn't help at all. The baby began to kick harder as Enzo kept cutting me open. Bonnie started the pain spells more. Elena was keeping her head in Edward's chest the entire time, Caroline looked like she'll faint right on the spot.
Anyways, Bonnie told me, "Okay Bella, your going to have to start pushing. Okay?" I tried to nod, but I only ended up screaming. Bonnie helped the pushing with more spells. Damon held my hand and Enzo played doctor and waited for the baby to come. I pushed and pushed and pushed at least twenty times. This was close to my end. Every push, every second only led to my death. Finally I pushed as hard as I possibly could, I fought my strength and I heard a scream...
It wasn't mine. It wasn't anyone else's.
It was a baby. Enzo smiled and a baby covered in blood came out, Enzo smiled. I smiled in relief. Enzo held her up. Everyone in the room smiled. Bonnie's nose began to bleed from all the spells. Damon got up and went over to the baby. Enzo handed him the baby.
"She's a girl," Damon smiled down at the baby. I smiled at her. But suddenly, something kicked me again. I screamed. Everyone's attention turned to me. Bonnie ran over to me, "There's another baby!" The whole room gasped in horror. I screamed again. Enzo got the next baby out as fast as he could.
"I got it!" He screamed. The girl baby (Baby number one) began crying in Damon's arms. Enzo held up another baby. Bonnie walked up to the second baby and held it. "It's a boy." I smiled. Damon looked at both the babies. Bonnie and Damon wrapped both the babies up in blankets. Then Bonnie somehow used a spell to get my stomach back together. It was amazing. I still had pain, so I laid down still. Damon handed me the girl. Then a tear went down his cheek. We had twins. They were beautiful. I began to cry. This was the end for me. Everybody came and looked at the babies. Edward went and held our boy. I thought this was the end. Until Damon said something that shocked everyone.
"Okay, I love you Bella, and please don't kill me for saying this, but," He paused and smiled a sad but a beautiful smile at me. I looked down at our girl. She smiled up at me. Then Damon came over to me and kissed me. Then he went back to the middle of the room.
"But I'm going to die for you Bella and our twins. I love you," I gasped and tears went down all our cheeks.
"Damon, no!" I yelled. The babies began to cry. They didn't even know what was going on. But they still understood. Damon couldn't do this. Not for me. Not for anyone else. He deserved a life with our children. To live forever. I couldn't let him do this. I couldn't get up. Damon couldn't...
"Goodbye Bella," Bonnie sobbed hysterically with me. Edward and Stefan cried. Damon gave him a look in which indicated it was time. She nodded back. Then with a flick of her wrist, Damon screamed in pain and fell to the ground. I screamed and sobbed. I saw a tear go down his cheek and closed his eyes. He was dead. Finally, I found the strength in my body to get up, I gave the baby to Enzo and looked down at Damon and sat next to him and cried. I fell onto him. "No," I sobbed into his chest.
"No," Stefan comforted me.
This couldn't be happening. I sobbed into his chest. "Damon, I love you..." I was going to find a way to bring him back. And before he was officially gone.

Okay so tears are certainly going down my cheeks. But I will definitely make a chapter later today. So hang in there guys. So please leave a comment, vote, and follow me if you haven't yet. I love you guys. I'll update later. Bye guys.
-Autumn.