waste of time

THIRD PERSON

   It was 11:45 when Y/N screamed and clutched her swollen stomach. Luckily, her friend was close-by and quickly drove over, speeding her to the hospital. She called Dylan, her husband, telling him he needed to get his ass over here.

   Dropping everything, Dylan sprinted right out of the Teen Wolf set. He probably broke the speed limit all the way to the hospital, but he made it in one piece. He busted through the doors and, rushed, yelled for her room number. The nurses willingly gave it and he found it quickly.

   He burst through the door to see his wife, red faced and looking in excruciating pain. But in his eyes, still beautiful.

   "Babe!" He yelled, shoving past the doctors helping her, grabbing her hand. She instantly  squeezed and he winced, but waved off the pain.

    "Come on! You can! The baby, Y/N!" Dylan grinned to her, pushing away wet hair from her forehead gingerly. She groaned and nodded. Giving a few pushes and grunts, Y/N had given birth to a beautiful baby girl.

    Spending the night in the hospital, the Teen Wolf cast and both of their parents showed up. Congratulating them, hugs all around and the "aw"'s when they got to see the baby and hold the sweet angel.

   Posey ending up tweeting a congrats, which sparked the rest of the cast to. Immediately, news and media accounts crawled and scavenged any information they could to make stories about Dylan O'Brien's baby.

    When Jeff Davis decided to hold off Dylan's scenes for the new season for him to help with his baby, this pushed back the premiere date.

    This did not go well with the fans.

Dylan hadn't been on his phone at all, since he was with Y/N and the baby in the hospital, but when Holland and Crystal
were causally scrolling through to pass time, their eyes widened at the response of Dylan's baby and Y/N pushing the date back.

     @ tryme1917: of course. everything's about her!!!

     @ dylansluts: what a waste of time! Dylan should just leave her deadass

     @ teenwolfpups: ugh she's such a waste of time. she's ruining everything!

    Instantly, both girls agreed they'd tell Dylan. And when they did, he wasn't to happy.

    "Do they even understand what's happening?!" He scoffed, shoving his head in his hands.

   "What?" Y/N asked.

   Cautiously, they showed Y/N the responses. But she continued scrolling, her eyes becoming moist.

   "Okay." Dylan softly said, grabbing Hollands phone from Y/N before she started agreeing with them.

     "I- I didn't want this to happen." She whispered. Dylan's eyebrows furrowed.

   "What? Didn't want what to happen?"

"To- just, stop your life." Y/N sighed. "Now you have to keep off work for me and the baby and-"

     "Hey," Dylan grabbed both of her hands, making her look directly in his eyes. "I'm taking off because I love you. Both of you. And if people are getting angry because I love someone, they better get used to it, because nothing- is going to keep me from this."

    Y/N smiled and nodded. By now, Holland and Crystal had stepped out of the room to give the couple their space.

    Dylan leaned over the edge of the bed and pressed his lips to Y/N's, softly kissing her. She grinned and instantly kissed back, sensually moving against each other.

   "Let's not conceive another baby 3 hours after the first one." Y/N smirked against his lips. He chuckled and nodded, pulling away slightly.

    "Not today." He smiled, eyes searching her face. His eyes met her and they both smiled lovingly,

_____________________________
A/N:: not sure if those accounts actually exist oops. and this is a cute one I think lmao

    love you!!