Louise

Louise POV~

I'm running and running and RUNNING from the cops I laugh at how slow they are going. I push a little girl off of her bike "SORRY LITTLE GIRL" I yell as I get on and ride the bike to Rudy's house "SO LONG SUCKERS!" I yell as I peddle with all my might. 10 minuets later I am now at Rudy's. I open the door and reveal Rudy. "I'm h-h-Home" Rudy closes the fridge and looks at me. "Hey... Why are you breathless?"

"*breathes* Breathless?! Haha I'm n-not *breathes* breathless!"

"Louise you obviously are"

"Okay... I stole"

"What now?"

"Uh, just a facial kit for Gene"

"Louise...."

"Ugh it's fine I'll pay back"

"I don't wanna lose you"

Rudy walks up to me and puts his arms around me... "Ew SICK!"

"Louise... Get used to the fact that we're getting married soon"

"I'm trying"

"Louise you won't even kiss me, are you sure you wanna get married?"

"Ugh... I love you sugar"

"I love you too boo boo"

"Erm... I prefer Louise... As is GEEZ LOUISE YOUR THE BEST!"

"Okay LOUISE YOUR THE BEST!"

"I know I know.... I'm gonna take a quick nap before the performance at Wonder Wharf"

"Aight... I'll wake you up around 7:30pm"

"Fine... But it's 6:50pm so I only have little time"

"Whatever.. Goodnight"

"Yeh yeh"

I go upstairs and pick my lock. I reveal my new room and go in my bed. I have a room and not a danky little closet. I turn on my coochie-copie and smile at it's derpy eyes. I also secretly pull out my crumbled picture of Boo Boo from 'Boys 4 now' and hold it "I hate you so fricken much idiot... I'm getting married soon ha ha slap" I slap the picture and put it back under my pillow and go to sleep.