The Performance

Genes POV~

"Simon?"

"Yes daddy?"

"I want you to have something"

"Really?!"

"Yeah..."

I pull out a box that said my name on it "go ahead and open it" I say smiling at Simon... He giggles and lifts the top of the box off. He pulls out... My old burger suit... "Wow" says Simon not that excited. "Simon... I've had this burger suit for... For like... FOREVER! And I want you to have it son, it's all yours" Simon smiles and hugs me "can I try it on?"

"Yes of course"
I pull off Simons shirt and pants only leaving him in his underwear and I slip he burger suit on. The suit sagged down to the floor "Perfect!" Says Simon posing. "A little too big, but you'll grow into it"

"Okay"
Courtney comes out of her room holding Carly "TAH DAH" she yells. Carly was wearing a blue sundress with a dark jeans jacket with white sandals, a white flower in her hair which was holding her ponytail and pink nails. "Wow Carly, you look so beautiful!"

"Dank shuu" she babbles trying to say thank you.

"Your welcome" I laugh.
Courtney sets Carly down and walks to Simon and smiles. "Wow you look so handsome baby, but what about the little tux I got you" I frown at my wife's words... "LET HIM WEAR MY OLD BURGER SUIT I'M SURE HIS GRANDPA WILL LOVE IT AND BRING TEARS OF JOY TO HIS EYES" I yell. Courtney gives me a big smile and laughs "well okay he looks adorable anyway" she looks back at Simon and pulls up the saggy burger suit. "It doesn't all the way fit but it's fine" giggles Simon. "Yes you look adorable!" Says Courtney then kisses his forehead.

Tina's POV~

Bambi ended and we should start getting ready for Gene and Courtney's performance. "Jimmy Jr we should start getting the kids ready"

"Okay"

I get up and take Jay-Jay to her room to get the unicorn dress I bought yesterday. The unicorn dress had a white top with a unicorn head on it with a rainbow sparkly skirt with silver sparkle shoes. I grab the brush and start brushing Jays short, black hair and put in a pink bow, I put her bangs in her face and put her hair in a ponytail. Jimmy came in with Timmy Jr. Wearing a little tux from his aunt Courtney. "Wow you look so handsome" I say smiling at my son, "thanks mommy" he giggled. "And Jay-Jay, you look so pretty as well" Jimmy Jr. Says with a warm smile but Jay-Jay just laughs. "Well, I guess we're ready to go" I say picking up Jay-Jay and Jimmy grabs Timmy Jr. Hand.

Rudy's POV~
Okay it's time to wake up Louise... Hoping it'll be easy. I open the door to her new room and reveal sleeping Louise hugging her Kuchi Kopi (I hope I got it right😶) I walk and sit on her bed "Louise... Louise wake up" I whisper shaking her lightly on the shoulder. "Hmm?" She says tiredly pulling her pink bunny hat over her eyes "uh.. Time to wake up hon"

"Okay I'm up... Don't call me hon"

"Sure thing"
Louise sits up and turns off her Kuchi Kopi... She's such a child. "Are you gonna dress up?" I ask "no, I mean I'll put a bracelet on one of my bunny ears"

"Okay... Well let's go then"

"Wait"
Louise got up and pulled a bracelet from her drawer and slipped it on her left bunny ear. "How do I look?"

"Fabulous" I say waving my hands on the air

"You said enough, okay let's go" Louise and I walk downstairs and out the door.

TIME SKIP (7: ish)

Genes POV~

I am now on backstage in wonder wharf I peek out the curtain and see my parents holding my kids next to my siblings. Tina and Jimmy Jr with their kids Timmy Jr and Jay-Jay, and then Louise and Rudy, who don't exactly have kids yet... They aren't married either... I also see Jimmy Jrs long lasted friend Zeke who is single. Courtney comes out with my keyboard and kisses my cheek "ready Gene?" She asks looking a bit nervous but I nod and the curtains open. "Mama!!!" Yells Simon "hey kids!!" Courtney yells jumping up and down waving. I clear my throat and Courtney stops. "Hello everyone welcome to Wonder Wharf-"

"WHARF OF WONDER!!" Yells Courtney pulling the microphone but I pull back "excuse me... Welcome to Wonder Wharf, Wharf of wonder, I hope your having a fun time and I hope you like our performance" Courtney smiles at me warmly and I hand her the microphone " this song goes out for all the hard workers out there, we just want to let you know that we are honored to sing this song to you guys!" Says Courtney then the audience cheers "THATS MY BOY AND HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFE!!" Yells my mom and I wave at her along with Court. "Ready" whispers Court and I wink at her... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.... I start playing a playful/joyful tune on my keyboard Court takes a deep breathe...

Song:
Courtney's part:

"Nothing worth having comes easy... Choose a job you love and you will never work a day in your life... Never let success get to your head never let failure get to your heart..."

Genes part:

"All roads that lead to success have to pass through hard work at some point... Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard... There is no elevator to success you take the stairs...

Gene and Courtney:

"Work hard, have fun, and no drama... Work hard, have fun and make history! When all hard work pays off you gotta have fun! Don't forget to have a good time... Be silly, be funny, be different, be wacky, be you because life is too short to be anything, but happy!"

The crowd cheers as we take a minuet to breathe... My kids, and niece and nephew are dancing and my mom is crying tears of joy, and my dad looks happy as ever. "And... Excuse me" Court silences the audience, "bring up my kids along with my niece and nephew" says Court with a smile. Tina and Jimmy Jr bring up their kids and my mom and dad bring up my kids.
The kids stand still and Court takes a deep breathe..."I just wanna say that... Family isn't always blood, it's the people in your life who want you in theirs, the one who accept you for who you are, the ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what." My jaw dropped... The audience looked shocked and my mom was crying still but the kids started clapping which made the audience clap.. An applause! I grab Courts arm and pull her in a kiss. When I let go I start playing a very groovy tune on my keyboard which seemed to make the kids dance.

Song:

Genes part:

"Family... Is where life begins and love that never ends..."

My mom came up on stage and started dancing then came my dad, Tina, Jimmy Jr, Rudy, and even Louise. All dancing on the stage. I have never been this happy.