Help

Isaac sat in class smiling as his phone started to vibrate he moved his hand to his pocket and pulled it out hiding it in his book he had been pretending to read he looked down at the small bright screen and read the message that Scott had sent.

~ Isaac will you meet me at the bleachers by the lacrosse field I need to ask you something ~

~ yes I'll meet you after this class ~

~ great I can't wait to see you ~

Isaac smiled and nodded to himself slipping his phone into his pocket as he waited for the bell to ring smiling as it struck nine fifty they bell echoed through the school and Isaac rushed out the door and down the hall. Towards the outside and closer to Scott he happened to pass by stiles who waved.

" where you going ?" Stiles asked smiling

" Scott wanted me to meet him by the lacrosse bleachers " he said smiling still walking as stiles nodded and waved by to Isaac walking his way towards class.

Isaac smiled and walked outside looking around. " it's so beautiful today it's perfect ".he said walking towards the bleachers as he arrived .he looked around' " Scott you here " he said not seeing him. he shrugged and stood there waiting.

~ Scott's pov~

Scott hurried out the door after the bell rang and walked towards Isaac's class room. He stopped and looked into the now empty room confused. Looking around he didn't see Isaac around anywhere. As stiles walked pass Scott he looked at him confused rushing over to him. Grabbing his shoulder and looking at him " hey have you seen Isaac we where suppose to meet after class but he is gone ?" Scott said

Stiles looked at him confused as he smiled " dude he went out to the lacrosse field to meet you he said he got a txt from you saying to meet him out there " he said looking at him.

Scott looked at him as he shook his head " that's impossible I lost my phone I can't find it " Scott said staring at stiles.

Stiles smiled faded and fell to a frown " t-then someone must of found it " he said looking at Scott

Scott stared for a minute then turned and ran down the halls he had walked through so many times before now it seemed longer and every step he took the hall grew longer keeping him from the door and keeping him from the boy he loved. He pushed harder and harder to reach the door as his hands touched the metal the door swung open making a loud boom as it hit the bricked wall.

" Isaac?!?!? " Scott shouted loudly looking around then his eyes flicked towards the bleachers of the lacrosse field seeing nothing no sign of Isaac he took a slow breath as he caught the hint of something that smelled familiar. Scott gasped and quickly covered his nose and mouth. Wolfsbane he knew that scent and knew what it could do to wolfs he had to find Isaac.

Stiles ran out the door next to Scott looking at him " what is it " he asked

" someone has put wolfsbane out it smells really strong " he said looking over to stiles.

Stiles nodded and looked to the bleachers where Isaac said he would met''Scott''

Scott moved walking towards the bleachers slowly not seeing the boy he looked down as he reached them seeing Isaac's phone he bent down and picked it up looking it over.

He turned the screen on and went looking trough Isaac's phone to see if he could find a clue as to where he could of went he looked and saw he had a message he tapped on the Icon as the messages popped up and he saw the message in all caps.

~ COME FIND YOUR LITTLE WOLF SCOTT BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT FOR HIM ~