Crash on Tatooine

The Valkyrie-21C9 crashed on the smooth sandy surface of Tatooine. Out stepped master Jedi Obi-Wan-Kenobi. He was staring, most menacingly at two Force-sensitive younglings. they were not related, but they were both friends when they were slaves on Zygeria. Not only this, but they were strong with the Force.

"You two caused me a lot of trouble for younglings." said the Jedi general, stroking his beard.

 Well their ship crashed, but the sand save them. The debris was devastating to the geography. The Hutt Clan were not friends of the Jedi, nor the grand republic. They were very brutal to "uninvited guests" and so they had to get out of there fast. There was a Astromech a R5 unit stuck in the rubble of the ship. The smaller child of the two children, the boy lifted up the Astromech and dropped him. He laughed sheepishly and so did the other child. The R5 unit shrieked, and then continued to Obi-Wan. 

"R5, send a signal to the Anakin immediately. Tell him to pick us up." Kenobi realized that the situation they were in was much more grave then previously prevailed as.

They traveled through the winding desert as the Tatoo I and Tatoo II sun ray's hit them. As they trailed the desert with there R5 unit behind them lifting up a signal from its mainframe. They heard a turbulence behind them, it was Anakin's ship, Star Destroyer.  

"I knew he would come, there was always something reckless about his missions and his plans." He was eager to get out of the Hutt-ruled territory.

"Greetings Master. well, you seem to be in a bit of trouble. Need a lift?" 

"That would be most appreciated."

"R2, prepare for the jump to hyperspace, and charge the gunships, Master Windu said that we would be meeting some enemy cruisers. Send Obi-Wan and the younglings to an escape pod to the Jedi temple."

The engines zoomed, and just like that with a blue trail of light traveling at lightspeed, they were of to the Cora system a Separatist-controlled space, in which lies the key to the droid factories. Jedi knight Anakin Skywalker's mission is to set explosives to these factories and tip the scale of the war in there favor. Obi-Wan's mission is to get these Younglings to the Jedi temple where they will be safe, and train from younglings to Padawans, and then to knights. The journey is hard for every Jedi.