The Jedi Temple

Training was as cruel as ever, if they wanted to be Padawans. If they were both 8-years old at the time, then they had to train harder. Using wooden staffs they would train, and soon surpass their peers. But that didn't stop them from getting into trouble.

"Don't ya think they should give us a break" Said a sweat-drenched Lancelot

"look on the bright side, the exams are coming up next week. Then we can become Padawans and carry out that Tarik Gui mission." Replied Luna

"That smuggler can go drown himself in the goo of Malastare!" 

They resumed to training. Through the hours they got bored. Soon after they bid farewell to the other, and fell asleep. When they woke up at the break of night. It was an attack on the temple. 

"Who'd you think broke in this time?" asked Lancelot half asleep

Luna just shook her head and lined up. Then Lancelot had a daring idea. He proposed that if they sneaked to where the Jedi Knights fought of the offenders, they could watch. Luna was just about to give him a tight slap, but she too was bored. So they both went to the lower floors. Just then they were both grabbed by the mouth. To furry brown figures came out of the shadows. they were wookies. They both had blasters.

"let us go you walking carpet!" said a struggling Luna.                                                                                                Before she knew what she was doing two wookies were in the air holding at their throats. She was Force-choking them.