15. Played Like A Dog...What A Shame

II Kathleen Pierce II

                    Once me and Damon ditched and were at home, I decided to tell him the truth. The truth about everything. Back in 1864 when I toyed with him for my mother's benefits. I was so stupid back then! Why had I even done it? Maybe so I could live up to my mother's standards. Yeah, that's it. I was trying to be the perfect little daughter she always wanted. In other words, I was trying to be a slutty bitch who only loved herself. Like mother like daughter. Or however you say it. Once Damon had took a seat, I confronted him.

                    "Damon, I need to talk to you." I said, grabbing his arm and dragging him upstairs. He nodded and let me drag him.

                    "So, what do we need to talk about?" He asked. I sighed and sat down on his bed.

                    "You're not gonna tell him about when you toyed with him back in 1864, are you?" A voice said. And guess who it was? Yeah, you guessed right. My god-forsaken mother. I glared at her. "Oh sorry, private conversation. My bad." She said, walking out of the door smirking. Damon stared at me.

                    "What the hell is she talking about?" He asked. I took a deep breath.

                    "Damon, it wasn't Katherine who toyed with you in 1864. It was me." I said. He looked hurt. Oh god, I shouldn't have told him.

                    "I don't believe you. You wouldn't stoop that low, Kathleen. I know you." He said, standing up.

                    "Yes, Damon, I would. Obviously, you don't know me at all. I am just as bad as her. Maybe worse. I am just so STUPID!" I screamed. He grabbed my face so that I would look into his eyes.

                    "No you're not. Don't you dare say that ever again." He demanded. 

                    "Damon, you don't get it. I will always be like her. No matter what. I am and always will be her daughter. No one can change that. Not even you!" I shouted. He looked angry. 

                    "Kathleen--" I cut him off.

                    "Just admit it, Damon. You hate her for what I did. For what I did! Just marry her already! Like I care. Just go ahead. Do it! You know you want to! Go!" I shouted. He was going to explode.

                   "Fine! I will! Just know that I'm not coming back." He said,grabbing a tiny black box and walking out the door. I slammed the door in his face. Tears formed in my eyes and I slid down the door. I brung my knees up to my chest and let the tears fall.

                         He's going to marry her. Damon's going to marry her.

                                Great.....

                             Just fucking great.......