Ch.4 Down the hat

This song is so catchy and perfect for this story :)

"Jafar?" Brenden said.

"When I first met him, he was a genie too" Gigi said "But he tricked me into setting him free."

"Well is there like a way to protect you from him?"

"I don't know."

Just then, Brenden's mother Alice entered the diner, the same Alice who had traveled to Wonderland when she was a child and became the heroine of Wonderland.

"Oh, maybe my mom can help" Brenden told Gigi as he called his mom over "Mom, this is Gig, she's a genie I released."

"Oh genie huh?" Alice said amused "I met a genie once."

"You have?" everyone said.

"I was 16, I found his bottle in Wonderland."

"Wait hold on" Gigi said "Wonderland?"

"Oh right you may not know about this" Brenden said "Everyone here in Storybrooke is actually the son or daughter of fairytale characters. It's hard to explain, but it's true."

"So who are you the son of?"

"My real name is Alistair Wonderland, and that's my mom" he pointed to Alice "Alice Liddell."

"Alice?" Gigi gasped.

"Hi" Alice smiled.

"Wow you look really young."

"Yeah" Alice agreed.

"Anyway" Brenden said "Mom, Gigi's in trouble, this sorcerer Jafar is-".

"Wait" Alice cut in with her eyes widen "Jafar?!"

"You know him?" Gigi gasped.

"I met him in Wonderland when I found the genie, he was looking for this holy grail the genie had."

"Wait" Gigi cut in "What holy grail?"

"Oh it's this grail that whenever someone drinks from it, they gain magic."

"I think I know that grail" Gigi said with her eyes widen.

"You do?" Alice said.

"Another sorcerer gave my sister a magic grail to drink and she got magic from it."

"Well where is it?"

"I gave it to another friend in Agrabah."

"Hold on" Ilene said "Why does Jafar want the grail if he already has magic?"

"He wanted it to become immortal and more powerful" Alice said "But I stopped him by using my last wish from the genie to turn Jafar into a genie and his bottle went to some random place."

"It must of went to Agrabah because that's where I found him" Gigi said.

"You found his bottle?" Alice gasped.

"Yeah, and he tricked me into setting him free and he sent my father to some unknown location and sent me back into my bottle."

"Oh my gosh" Alice said with shock.

"What else happened with you and the genie?" Brenden asked her.

"Well nothing much besides Jafar, the genie also told me that after I used my last wish he was going back home to see his daughter."

"Wait a minute" Gigi said "I just realized something, Alice did you say you were 16 when you found the genie?"

"Yeah."