Ch.49 Answers

Everyone waited, hoping that Alistair will wake up. But just when they thought nothing would happen, Alistair woke up with a gasp as everyone gasped.

"Oh thank goodness" Alice gasped in relief as she ran her fingers through his hair "You're okay."

"What happened?" Alistair asked.

"It's kind of a long story" Alice said "But at least you're back."

Alistair then stood up and looked at his stomach to see that his stab wound was gone.

"What the?" he gasped.

"You're welcome" Cari smiled.

"What?"

"We'll explain later" Alice said as she pulled him off the couch.

At that point the Wonderland girls wrapped their arms around him and into a big hug as their eyes water.

"We thought you were gone for good" Bunny sniffed.

After them, everyone started to greet Alistair.

"But wait" Alistair said "What about Jafar?"

"We defeated him" Gigi smiled.

"What?" everyone gasped.

"How?" Darling asked.

"Turns out there's something about the Holy Grail we never knew about" Whisp said "People can only drink from it if they're pure to the heart."

"And since Jafar didn't have a pure heart" Gigi said "We let him drink from it."

"So he's gone?" Alistair asked with a surprised look.

"Gone for good" Gigi smiled.

"Um, Gigi, Whisp" Alice said "I think this belongs to you."

She held up a traditional genie lamp as Gigi and Whisp gasped. Whisp took the lamp and faced Gigi as they both gave hopeful looks. Whisp then rubbed the lamp as blue smoke started to come out from the nozzle, after the smoke went away, there stood a genie as everyone gasped. When the genie opened his eyes, the first things he saw were his daughters.

"Gigi?" he gasped "Whisp?"

"Dad!" they exclaimed as they ran to him and into a hug.

"But how?" the genie asked surprised.

"It's a long story" Gigi said as her eyes water "We'll explain later."

Everyone watched the heartwarming reunion of the genies as Gigi then turned to them.

"Thank you" she whispered.

After that, everyone went into the throne room and started to head to the door when the Jester stood in front of them.

"How?" he asked with shock when he saw the genie.

"Sorry dad" Courtly said "Looks like you and Jafar have lost."

"And now it's time for you to go back to your prison tower" Alice frowned.

"Oh you can't stop me" he smirked "You know I'm more powerful than-".

But before he could continue, Darling pulled out her dart lipstick and shot a dart at him as he fell to the floor. Everyone turned to her with a surprised look.

"Oh he'll be fine" she assured.

Just then, the door flew open as the Red Queen entered.