Chapter 29

(Avery's P.O.V)

The second Jesse attempts to thrust at Harry again the bell rings as I silently thank everything I've ever known in my head. I could tell things were going to get bad and that couldn't have been better timing.

Harry's roommate tries to calm him down as I begin to stumble across my books. Suddenly Jesse shoves a few on the floor and purposely bends down to pick them up at the same time I do.

"What do you want," I stutter as a evil smirk spreads across him face.

"Listen, you probably want me to leave you alone right?"

I slowly nod as he continues.

"Fine then. I will. Under one condition. I get to take you out on a date tonight and I promise to let you have your boy-toy."

"Absolutely not. I'm not cheating on him."

I try to collect the rest of my things when he places a hard fist on one of them. His eyes are deadly piercing at mine as I look away.

"You swear to never speak to me again?"

"Won't even make eye contact."

I nod slowly as he hands me my textbook. "I'll pick you up tonight at 8." He says before winking at me.

There's two options to my problem. Number one, I should most likely tell Harry what's going on. Number two, don't tell him.

I decide on number two as I leave the classroom and meet him in the hallway to go to the next. I can hear his heavy breathing and I can tell that Harry is still tense from the incident.

I don't want Jesse to come between us. I want Harry and only Harry. The problem is I can already feel things starting to shift between us and I don't want any of that. God I wish the day would already be over.

-

"Finally, last class." I take a deep breath before walking into Photography. Harry had gone to the restroom so I strolled in alone.

I set my bag on the floor and saved a seat next to me for Harry. I softly tap my fingers on the hard desk as he stumbles in and roughly gets into the seat.

His eye is swelling up as he rubs them. "Are you okay?" I ask moving toward him. He nods as he slumps back escaping the reach of my hand. "I'm fine."

-

(Harry's P.O.V)

As she carefully pulls back her hand the teacher comes in and automatically begins to hand out cameras. I don't even know why we were put into this class, I guess we had a free elective.

The woman straightens her dress before looking up and smiling. "Good afternoon! I hope you all enjoyed your break. As you know, the snow is still heavily falling outside and I wanted to fill in a few shoots before the snow gets walked on too much."

I'm a little confused before I realize the rest of these kids have been in here all year. We're the only ones who are new.

"So grab your camera and your partner and report back here in exactly one hour." Everyone pushes in their chairs and sprints out of the class, leaving us awkwardly sitting at our desk.

"Harry, Avery, a pleasure to meet you." She says while coming towards us to shake our hands.

"Here's how this class works, I give you a subject, theme, or item that you need to capture some good shots of before the class is up. You then turn in your cameras and I take a look. I frame and laminate some of the best and even send them in so this is no time to spare! You two are partners and today's subject is snow. I'm sorry for the rush but we need to move in full speed so chop chop!"