Chapter 1 - Alone

Sanyukta packed her bags and got ready. Her mom helped her with the packing.

"Sanyu, How many of you are going ?" She asked

"Only I and Kaustuki. Vidushi might join us if her in-laws allow " Sanyukta piped.

" Okay but you remember when you return you have got to marry"

"Maa" she groaned

"No ifs and buts. It's final. See even Vidushi is happily married to parth."

"Yea she is happily but I'm not."

"Wait let me talk to your father" Anju said

"No" sanyukta caught her "no need. I'll marry. Don't worry "

She pecked Anju on cheek and hugged her father and left the place. At airport she caught up with Kaustuki

"Is vidushi coming ?" Sanyukta asked

"Nope. She's going on a honeymoon it seems. We are on ourselves" Kaustuki said

"Good for her. Let's move."

~Somewhere else ~

"Don't worry Dad. I'll be fine. Jignesh is with me." Randhir reassured his dad

"Yes uncle. Even parth is not coming. So I'll give Randhir 24/7 attention" Jignesh said in his heavily Gujarati accent

"Okay beta. See you soon" Harsh waved goodbye at the airport

___________________

First four days passed like moving air. Kaustuki and Sanyukta had covered many cities of France. They had been to Marseille, Lyon , Corsica and Nice. They had gala time together.

Their fun had only started when Kaustuki received a call from home informing her that big aunt was seriously ill and was in ICU. Kaustuki freaked out on the news and packed her bags immediately.

Sanyukta too told her that she had to go to her aunt. Sanyukta decided that she would go on the rest of the trip alone. She had no intention of going on home now and getting married . she had requested Kaustuki not to tell her parents that she was going alone and Kaustuki too had promised to lie to her parents.

At same time Jignesh too received the same information and he too got ready to leave. Randhir insisted on coming with him but jiggy denied and told randhir that his father wanted him to relax for sometime as he worked very hard. Finally Randhir gave in and decided to stay there at Paris where they had just landed.

Next day Sanyukta landed in Paris. Kaustuki's flight took off from there in the evening so did jiggy's. Randhir and Sanyukta waved bye to their respective friends.

Randhir decided to go to the club in his hotel to spend that evening. Sanyukta looked into her bags for the hotel tickets while she didn't find it. She perused her bag once more but in vain. She then realized that all her money and tickets were with Kaustuki. She hit on her forehead and decided to go to club nearby and spend the time.

____________________

A/N - I may not be able to update till next week. Please cooperate

So this is it. Next part is Sandhir meeting. Sorry story is on slow lane but this was essential for the story. I can promise you better upcoming parts.

Till then please do me a favor - vote, comment and share. It really really means a lot to me

Thanks in advance

Hugs to all
Lots of love
#Anamika