:..:10:..:

Jack's POV

After a while of playing hide and seek tag Wade and Felix leave and I walk over to the couch sitting by Mark while watching a movie.

I sit there thinking about Mark and his lips. His hair.. His chocolate brown eyes... His body.... I start to imagine how he would feel and how his moans sound and wether he would want to t-

I'm snapped back to reality by a twitch in my pants making my eyes go wide as I feel myself grow and I quickly grab the huge bowl of popcorn he just prepared and sat it in my lap my face warm as hell.

"Someones hungry." He says with a chuckle but little does he know my mind is in a dirty dirty place right now so I took being hungry wrong which only turned me on more.

"Fucking hell. I'll be back I gotta piss." I say awkwardly getting up going to the bathroom to take care of my... Friend.

--

"That was a long time to go to the bathroom." Mark says raising an eyebrow and I blush bright red but the rooms dark so its hardly noticeable.

"Shut up." I mumble leaning my head on my hand watching the TV like my life depended on it and out of the corner of my eye I try to stare at Mark only to see him staring back at me.

I quickly cover my face chuckling as he leans over to my ear and it sends chills down my spine when his breath hits my ear. "You still owe me for making me go deaf.." He says kissing right behind my ear and down my neck as I bite the inside of my cheek. He gets to my collarbone and I let out a barely audible moan but he heard it because he smirked against my skin laying us back on the couch.

"M-Mark.." I say and he stops shaking his head.

"Nuh uh uh. Thats not what you call me Jackaboy." He says, his eyes full of lust and my heart rate quickens.

"Cmon I don't want to say it.." I groan taking his face in my hands trying to kiss him but he pins me down holding himself up off of me so there is no physical contact so I buck my hips and he shakes his head taking both my hands in one of his holding my hips down with the other and I whimper realizing how much control he has over me right now..

"Say it Jack." He whispers in my ear as I close my eyes "beg for it." He continues to talk dirty.

"P-please daddy." I moan out and before another word could come out of my mouth he was making out with me again me still pinned down as he grinds his hips on mine. "Mmm.." I mumble.

He slowly removes his hands from my wrists moving down my chest to the bottom of my shirt pulling it off and I start to take his off but he hits my hand away lightly and scoots further down my legs with me panting almost out of breath as he unzips my pants pulling them down to my knees then smirking seeing what he's done to me.

He then moves back up to my face kissing me again but I gasp as his hand lands on my area as he starts to palm me through my boxers.

Wtf am I writing... Oml..

"Oh daddy please.." I mumble against his lips trying to pull him down onto me for that feeling of warmth.

"Now now Jack its late." He says with a smirk.

"WHAT!?" I shout angered.

"Calm down baby boy." He says and my heart increases as if I had just ran a mile.

"Really!" I say again as he gets up stretching and walking to his room. I lay my head back on the couch closing my eyes then head for the bathroom to take care of my friend once again thanks to markibitch.

After I finish I head to the room and hear slight moans escape his mouth and I cover my face but then smirk walking right in on him masterbating.

His eyes go wide as I step over to him standing infront of him then straddling his dick looking him straight in the eye.

I slowly move my hand down his stomach down to his V-line and smirk as I hear a whimper from his mouth just as he did to me.

"Mmm Jack.." He whispers his head in the crook of my neck as I touch him stroking it a few times then I move his head to look at me.

"Now now daddy it's late." I whisper rolling off of him going under the covers with a victory smile on my face as I fall asleep.

--

THERE. ARE YOU PROUD OF ME MA! 😂😂 nah I'm jk dude smuts actually really fun to write like what the hell??

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment for the next chapter but remember—

I LOVE YOU GUYS!