The Displacement of Magnetic Polarizations

EACH organ has its axis, each with a corresponding polarization. Central to all is the blood, which circulates amidst seeming chaos. The displacement and arrhythmia of the lateral motions of each individual chakra is indicated and manifested through ill-health, symptomatic in malfunction of the whole.

Outside influences can displace the sensitive organism, in a way that indicates malfunction, alarming the individual concerned to blockages in the vital flow - cosmic hiccups, as it were.

The metabolism firstly, must be equipped and strengthened. Secondly, there will be found that at certain star-times the weakened organ/s will be prone to behave differently. Thus for no apparent reason, symptoms can be aggravated or alleviated.

The snake is presenting itself today. Yogis, sensitive folk, took all precautions with this vital organ; realizing its action on the metabolism as a repository, to aid in the final purification of the matter within.

The snake has no teeth to speak of, fangs yes, but no teeth to digest with initially. Visualize the snake consuming the mouse, ingested whole. See the mass dissolve and disperse, so that by the end of the process, the offending matter has gone and the form has resumed its slender shape.

Avoid the overuse of acids, a bitter taste will awaken problems. Boiled cabbage leaves are good, cabbage water is better. Drink much, the tract requires a steady and constant lubrication.

Sugars harvest overactivity, sending the vitality into unsteadiness. Fats turn to sluggishness, whilst the sour foods slow the action in a halt. Start by eating small quantities constantly throughout the day, evenly, never ingest one large meal - if need be stop after half, and return one or two hours later.

If food is taken in small quantities (one hundred times a day if you like) overall it will sap the vitality less. This is a specific for the snake. It draws too much leaving the individual concerned feeling weakened by the overactivity of response, as the forces employed by the snake are thrown into action almost as quickly as food enters the mouth.

Slowly, and with constancy, the internal orbit will strengthen, excess in any particular will jolt the axis sufficiently to cause discomfort in the system.

Use a hair-brush (preferably with real bristles), and dip in water - rose or lavender - brushing the hair twenty times a day. Worry will dispel. Some use grease for the same problem. Many a sensitive yogi shaved the offending tentai.
If tiredness persists or an unwelcome visitor has touched you, shower.

Wear sandals when possible, walk with bare feet, or leave the socks off under the sandals. Do not restrict the feet. Bathe feet if you cannot shower, baths are good. After going to the street where there are people, change clothes when at home.

Carrot juice is good.

Visualize the bull with its cosmic horns. Radios when off, channel sound just as they are. Visualize the streams of constant flow, discharge the bad radiations, dispel the confusing harassment of sub-negative charge.

Further information given for poor digestion:
Start the meal with a drink of lemon juice or honey in water.