Nate mololey

this might be a little weird to you, but it's just an idea )
You're mom had just remarried, and him and his son moved in two weeks ago. His sons name was Nate and his nickname is Skate. You weren't to satisfied with your moms decision, but you loved her so what ever made her happy made you happy. Once you found out who Nate was you flipped. You guys go to school together, and he happens to be the schools man whore.
Last week you saw him staring at your butt while you were putting dishes away, meaning you were bending over to get the dishes. You're not gonna lie, Nate was very attractive, but he was now you're step brother.
It's the weekend and your mom and Adam ( idk skates dads name ) were on their honey moon. They just now went to go on their honey moon because they wanted to get settled in to the house first. You were just getting out of the shower and didn't bother to put a towel around you because Nate had left to go to a friends. You walked out of the bathroom and tried to find clothes. Your sweats were in the laundry room down the hall so you went to get them. As soon as you were about to get to the room Nate just came out of his room and ran straight into you making both of you fall.
"Holy shit y/n, you look fucking hot" he said
"Shut up! You're my fucking brother!" You replied.
You tried to run back into your room, but Nate stopped you right at the door.
"Mmmm, no I'm not. We're not related" he did have a point but it's still wrong.. Right?
• A few days go by and your parents are still gone •
You were laying in bed when Nate knocked on your door.
"Come in" you yelled
He came in kind of wet with swimming shorts on, and you admit you couldn't stop starring.
"Hello?!" Nate snapped his fingers.
"Yeah?" You said kind of flustered.
"Wanna come swimming?" He asked.
You thought about it for a second, it is nice out.
"Sure, why not?"
"Okay see you in a sec" and with that he went back downstairs. You got up and toke out your black bikini and laid it on the bed. You pulled your shirt over your head and changed into the bikini and went down stairs.
You walked out side and saw Nate open a beer. He saw you and did the same thin you did before. He shoke his head and refocused
"Want one?" He asked
You hesitated but then said "yeah okay" he gave you one, and you sat down next to him.
• 2 beers later •
You weren't drunk just a little tipsy and you had both moved into the kitchen. You walked into the kitchen where Nate was and jumped up to the counter. You obviously didn't make that much noise because when Nate turned around he was startled. Suddenly Nates eyes turned a shade darker and he was right in between your legs. He placed his hands on your knees and traced his finger tips up to your high thighs. You wanted to say something but something about this made you want him. Without thinking you crashed you're lips against his. You're guys' lips moved into sync when he slid his tongue in exploring your mouth. He moved you closer to him while you moved your hands up to his neck and slightly pulled his hair earning a groan to escape his mouth. You pushed him back and got off the counter pulling the strings to your bikini top slowly teasing him then shortly watching it drop to the floor. You reconnected each other lips while he placed his hands on your ass giving it a squeeze making you kind of moan. You toke your right hand and traced his abs before you slid it down his shorts. You grabbed his hard member and slowly started stroking him making him throw his head back. You slid his shorts down and got on your knees. You pumped him before licking his tip getting the pre cum off. You placed his tip in your mouth swirling your tongue while he moaned the word fuck. You slid the rest of what you could fit in your mouth and hollowed your cheeks out bobing your head. He moved his hands into your hair and tried guiding you up and down his cock.
"Fuck! That feels so good!" He moaned.
You felt him twitch so you pulled away. Before he could complain you turned around and best over pulling you bottoms down and kicking them away. He was already moving towards you and suddenly you felt his tip glide up and down your slit.
"So wet." He said and you moaned.
Without warning he pushed inside of you both moaning in pleasure. He started off slowly and gradually got harder and faster. The room was filled with both of your moans and the sound of heavy breathing. You were just about to hit your orgasm so you moaned "fuck me harder" and he certainly did. After you reached your high you felt Nate twitch and then blow his load inside of you. You both released and parted with out saying anything yet.
"That was" you started
"Amazing" he finished.