The Meeting

A/N hey guys I'm back! Whoop whoop! Ok so I think I've finished my other book 'Who is in Control' and now I'm going to start on this one! Also future ideas in this book were given by fawnpls 's book called Arranged.
By the way, they are like 24 in this book.
This books started with them being 18, so this is 6 years later.

Marinette woke up to a annoying beeping sound.
She groaned.
She checked her phone knowing she would have a text.
She smiled.
Chat Noir
My Lady time to get up!

She texted back quickly.

I'm up! Thank you!

Marinette and a boy named Chat Nour had met online, since then they had been "inseparable". Well so to speak.
They didn't know who each other were behind the mask. But they spoke to each other every day.

Marinette had a meeting with her long time crushes dad. She was nervous. She got ready, and headed down stairs.

She kissed her mamma and pappa on the cheek, and asked for luck.
She waved to there most consistent costumer, Tikki.

Marinette would have to stop by her apartment to pick up her notebook she forgot the other day.
She was visiting her family yesterday, they convinced her to stay for the night.

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

She made it to the Agreste Mansion a lot faster than she thought she would.

She was mentally and fiscally prepared for her meeting with Mr. Agreste. It was her 6th meeting this month.

She walked towards the huge gate confidently. She rang the doorbell.
Natalie was there, as usual.
The gate opened, and she walked to the door.
She put her hand on the handle and took a deep breath.
She opened the door and walked up past Adriens room straight to Mr. Agreste's office.

"Hello Miss .Marinette" he said, he smiled.

Marinette shivered

"Hello mr. Agre-
She started

"Please" he smiled again."call me Gabriel."

"Ok, Gabriel" she placed down her sketch book and opened to her summer designs. I was thinking of a Pi-"
He cut her off once again

"Miss. Marinette, I have a proposal for you, a business proposal."

Marinettes heart fluttered. "Y-yes?"

"You know my son, yes?"

Of course she knew his son, the crush she had on him in high school wasn't as strong but was still there.

"Yes." She blushed

"I want you to Marry him"