Exuse Me Wut

MUhAHAHAHaHAHA
*cough*

AdrienPOV

Adrien had just gotten home from a photo shoot.
He now lay sprawled out across his bed sleeping and drooling dreaming about ladybug.
That was until someone rudely knocked on his door.

"Adrien, your father would like to see you."

Adrien instantly boasted out of bed, almost running into Nat.  (NICK NAME) on his way out.

What did his father want now? He couldn't help but wonder.
He stopped at the door to listen first.
He heard a small high pitched voice coated with nervousness.

"Does he know?" It said
"No, but he is on his way here at this moment" The voice he recognized as his fathers.
"Do I have a choice?" The voice sounded familiar
"Of course you do" his father paused, "but I will give you a time limit of 1 week"

He could tell the girl was going to respond, but he opened to door.

The girl was; Marinette

"Father, what is the meaning of this?"

Adrien looked at Marinette, the girl who was in his class when they were younger. She was shaking.
Adrien pulled up a chair next to her and put a arm around her protectively, he knew how hard his father could be on others. Him included.

"Adrien, your getting married, on business terms of course"

Adrien felt the girl tremble underneath his arm, so he didn't move it.
"To whom?"

Adriein's father smiled. "Miss. Marinette"

Marinette stiffened, as well Adrien.

"What?" He felt Marinette shake again, he could tell she was on the verge of crying.

He thought about how him and ladybug had grown apart over the years, how he knew he would never know her true identity.

"You have a week to decide"
His father cut in again

"Father, I don't think that would be long enough"

His father looked at Marinette and then at his son, "fine I will give you 8 months max, you will date in public, and there will be pops. You will post sickeningly cute photos on social media, and then after the 8 months of bonding, you will give me a answer." He paused to smile, clearly happy about his choice.

Adrien felt Marinette start to nod. It was a lot to take in. But he could do it, they could do it, they could do it together.

"Yes, that seems fair"

A/N hey guys hope you enjoyed! I won't be able to update everyday, I have a HUGE soccer turnie coming up, so.. Ya, any way, tell me what you think!