How to Love ~ SasuHina / Naruto

Heyyy ( : A Simple One-Shot <3

How to Love

It was really warm as we walked into my favorite night club. The room was tinted a dark purple-ish blue color and you could see lights flashing on all of the dancing bodies. It was well after midnight, past our college curfew, but we decided just to have fun anyways.

It was my best friend Hinata's nineteenth birthday and I decided to drag her out of her dorm to celebrate. She never liked walking outside of her room if it wasn't necessary, unless it was with me or one of her girl friends.

You might think that she's just one of those lazy college students who lay around all day and get fat, but she's not. She used to love going out and socializing, until that one day.

----

I had took her to a party in the twelve grade. It was a New Years party at my friends house. Everything was great. There was music and dancing.. But at every high school party, you know there's massive drinking.

I was drunk, dancing like a fool downstairs in the living room and I hadn't noticed that some douche had dragged Hinata upstairs to a bedroom.

After a while, I decided to look for her, wondering where she was. I looked around the house and finally I found her..upstairs, with my friend..in his bed.

She was screaming no, no, no, and all I could do was watch helplessly. I sat outside the door, just listening, waiting for it to end.

Finally, after what felt like a lifetime, I saw him walk past me with a sick smirk plastered on his face, and I remember him saying,

"She was easy man!..."

I didn't hear anything else he said after that. I zoned out. When I noticed that he was finished speaking, I curled up my fist and punched him square in the face. I seemed to get all sobered up as I turned around and closed the door, walking slowly to her shaking body.

When she looked up, there was fear written all over her face. She slowly scooted away, tears running down her porcelain face.

This caused a sharp pain in my chest.

"Hinata, calm down, I'm here for you." I said gently, sitting at the edge of the bed, knowing that she didn't want to be touched.

"H-h-he-he hurt m-me Sasuke...He r-ra-raped me..I kept saying no, and he wo-wou... he wouldn't listen..."

She began crying again then and so did I. It was traumatizing for both her and myself. She was never the same after that. She never had another boyfriend and she never let a guy get anywhere near her, except for me. If they try, she totally shuts down, even if they're just asking her a simple question.

The crazy thing though... is that I'm in love wit her and I can't even show her because of what I let her go through. I blame myself for that night. I could've and would've stopped it sooner, but I didn't.

I can't risk our friendship..it's too important.

-----

I dragged her to the dance floor, almost making her trip over her own feet.

"Sasuke, you're gonna make me fall!" She yelped.

I let go of her arm and looked at her pretty doll face.

"Dance with me," I ordered with a large on my face.

"You know I can't," She laughed as she playfully pushed me.

I smiled, blushing a little, thankful that the room was slightly dark.

"It's easy," I said as I started doing the latest dance moves. She looked at me and laughed, shaking her head,