Chapter 1: Reborn

Edited On: 5/15/2021

The world was still spinning

There was still rain.

The birds still chirped.

Nothing changed.

So why did everything change?

Demigods started to come into Camp Half-Blood and were getting claimed.

But it didn't matter.

It didn't matter to certain Camp Half-Blood Campers and their parents.

The Seven, the remaining Seven who were still alive. They were gathered around a certain Green fleece.

In the crowd that gathered for the fallen hero, stood a girl being held by the hero's cyclops brother.

The air was thickening with sadness as people who knew the person cried for no longer exist.

Even the Gods themselves were there, what shocked people more than the Hero of Olympus was dead, Athena was comforting Poseidon as he tried to keep his tears from pouring and the seas to be quiet.

Even Percy's half-brother Tritan himself was there, sure he never liked his half-sibling but near the end, near the end, he knew his little brother for those three months before he disappeared.

He's the one that led the underwater search while his father searched the land, it took 16 years before Tritan forgave his brother knowing it wasn't his fault for the anger he felt for his father.

The anger....that no longer existed as his head was bowed and prayed with the rest of them as they slowly lit the fleece.

The fleece that just seemed to speak Percy, its main color was green for Poseidon, but the little things were blue. His name, his favorite thing, the underwater kiss that he and Annabeth did (Athena cabin did that without letting Annabeth know).

It was the most beautiful piece that was ever created for a demigod, Athena herself even helped her daughter and the cyclops son of Poseidon.

Some of them were sad that Percy himself wasn't in the coffin underneath, but Sally's only request was that Percy be allowed to be buried right next to her parents.

Of course, she didn't believe that her baby boy died at first, what type of parents would?

But it was Poseidon himself and Hades that provided the news. Hades assured her that Percy would be okay and that he and herself (and Paul) were going to Elysium.

But her baby boy was still gone.

Yet the world was still spinning.

Then one day.

A crazy thing happened.

Perseus Jackson, deceased son of Poseidon.

Was just gone.

The only one who seemed to have any sort of clue was Hades the Lord of the Dead. He told the others a tale.

A tale that included the Three Fates and the Woman of the Styx. A promise and a new fate.

Fate to help the world and the people it belongs to. A promise and new fate like no other.

Perseus Jackson was no longer in their world.

He wasn't even Perseus Jackson anymore.

The tale that is about to be told is about a little girl, about the age of ten. A little girl whose name was after this great hero.

The tale that is about to be told, is about one Persephone Jackson, or as she likes to be called.

"It's Percie, not Persephone got that."