Epilogue!

• Dedicated to Everyone who read this story and stuck with me here :) I love you guys <3

Hey guys, I've been kinda busy cause my mom travelled and my dad works two towns over SO we had to go to my grandmas. And yes, before you ask, I did take my laptop but it wasn't connecting for some reason and I hate updating from my iPod and it was lagging way too much for me to do that. Anyway...

Oh and the last chapter was numbered 26 so I wanna thank @XXxAnimeAngelxXX for pointing that out. It's now 25 like it's supposed to be :)

~Epilogue~

A month later

Ed's POV

I saw her smiling at Maya a lot and it made me happy. A month ago Erika gave birth to Maya and passed out from being so tired.

I thought she was dead.

I really thought that.

But when the doctor called me back in, I sighed with relief. She was alive but giving birth to Maya had taken a huge toll on her. She couldn't walk properly for a while and she slept a lot. Al would take Tristian and Aiden out so they wouldn't have to see her like this and so they wouldn't disturb her.

She slowly started making progress again and now she's fine. She sleeps less and she walk around without help. I think she's still waiting and resting in case she has to run, because  haven't seen her do that. 

But whatever makes her happy is good with me.

"Hey Maya." Winry grinned, staring at my daughter.

My daughter.

I really like saying that.

We weren't married yet but we had a daughter. And maybe, one day, I'll propose to Eri. Maybe she'll say yes.

The world is filled with these possibilities; and I'm in no hurry just yet.

We were all outside having another picnic. This time we all met up at the hill. Al, as usual, sat up on the tree branch with Kyo - yes, we still have him - and read a book. But this time, instead of another match of football (an: soccer in some places, don't forget!) We just played catch.

Who listens to Eri and Win's scolding anyway? If we fall, we fall. That's it.

Of course, they worry too much but... well, what can we do?

Maya fell asleep on Winry's lap, and she moved a bit to get comfortable. "So, I heard you've decided on a date for the wedding?"

"Yep. We're thinking of doing it at the beginning of next summer."

"If you do it then, I'm pretty sure everyone will be able to come." Al said, hopping off "his branch" with kyo and laying down on the grass.

"How do you know?" Winry asked. I threw the ball at Tristian.

"I was talking to Roy the other day, whoa-" Tristian fell next to him. He didn't hit him but he was close. "BROTHER!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Yea, yea, yea..." 

"No, I'm serious this time." maybe not.

"Sure you are." Tristian got up and threw the ball to Aiden, who caught it and threw it to Dan, who smirked at me.

"Dan... Don't you dare..." He threw the ball at me with a lot of force. I fell back and onto the grass. "Uuuuggghhh...." I groaned.

Everyone laughed at me but I grinned.

This is literally the perfect family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooooooooo this is it.... wow... I made it to... uhm...

"25 chapters + prologue + epilogue would be.... 27 chapters..."

I made it to 27 Chapters!!! x3 I seriously love you guys :) The sequel will be out soon but not for another week (school's starting >.> )

Vote and comment :)

Love you!

~Scream