Beginning A / N.

[ THE 100 FANFICTION. ]

Hello, I yet again started another story. (I really need to stop doing that...) anyway, I'm still working out what this is going to be about. And the plot line and what not. So bear with me. I do hope you enjoy it.

《 Side note: If you like the 100 Fanfictions Go check out the other ones on my profile. Thank you!》

Okay so what the story is about (Description and what not.)

Violet White, was a fighter, a survivor. Although everyone seemed to think she was fragile and delicate. That was probably due to the fact that her father was Max White. The leader of the village she stayed in.

But when Vee is out in the wood, training one day. She discovers something. Something she didn't see coming.

So that's the description, okay now onto the other stuff.

》FIRST THINGS first:

DO NOT copy my story, original characters or my ideas.

》 AT the end of most Chapters there will be a translation of Trigedasleng (Grounder language) if I used any phrases in the chapter.

》 ALL, OC'S (orignal characters) belong to me DO not steal or copy them.

》 IF any of the characters seem OOC (out of character) That is because I wrote them that way.

》MOST of this story is my ideas. everything will be alot different, I'm going to change things and play around with things. So just warning you.

》EVERYTHING that resembles the show or book, obviously the credits go to the show owner and the book owner.

》Everything else that doesn't resemble the show or book. Is purely my ideas.

》Enjoy.

》SLOW UPDATES! due to me working on alot of other Fanfictions this one will have slow updates.

》Thank you in advance for reading my Fanfiction.

MOCHOF FOR READING MY FANFICTION.

Okay, well that's that. I do hope you enjoy reading this Fanfiction.

If you have any questions or need me to explain anything just leave a comment and I'll try too answer.

If anything doesn't make sense, just tell me!

Anyhoo, I think I covered the basics.

May we meet again in the Prologue!

-DinosaurRebel

Written: April 20 2016.

Update:  Hi if you are going to read this just know that I wrote this two years ago and my writing has improved ALOT: so read at your own risk of bad writing and spelling and grammar mistakes! (I would suggest going to go look at my other newer Fanfictions and books!)