Chapter: 5 Fighting with alot of kissing.

Murphy shook Vee gently, Vee opened her eyes, looking at Murphy with a confused look. "Hey, we should get going, so we can get to Nova village before dark." Murphy said helping Vee stand.

They both walked out the dropship, when they got outside. It was chaos, everyone was running around, shouting things. "Hey! What's going on?" Murphy stopped a random guy.

"Grounders, attacking."

Both Murphy and Vee looked at each other, "Well, I guess we can't leave yet." Vee spotted Bellamy and walked up to him.

"Hey, where my bow and quiver?" Vee asked him.

"Over there, why?" Bellamy pointed to the side of the dropship where her bow and quiver where lening agentst the side of the dropship.

"Because I'm gonna help." Vee turned and got her bow and quiver putting it on her back. She walked up to Murphy.

"Vee, what are you doing?" Murphy looked confused.

"Helping them, you should too."

"Okay," Murphy pasued, "But first I need to do something."

Vee looked confused, but before she could say anything, Murphy lened down and placed a kiss on her lips. She gasped in shock, Murphy pulled away and gave her a cheeky smirk.

Before he could go to Bellamy, Vee grabbed his hand and turned him to face her, "Don't you die on me John Murphy."

"You too." Murphy ran over to Bellamy, leaving Vee. Vee quickly moved out of the gate, and ran to a tree. Climbing up the tree, she croched down on a lower branch. Pulling a arrow from her quiver, and notching it on the string. She took a deep breath, and waited for a grounder to show themselves.

Vee saw movement, and aimed her arrow at where she saw it, it was a grounder he was croching behind a tree, with a spear in his hand. Vee let the arrow go and it hit the grounder in the chest, he fell onto the ground groaning in pain, Vee got another arrow ready.

Shot after shot, more grounders fell to the ground ether dead or injured. But for every grounder down, more took there place, Vee went to get another arrow, but there were no more. She cursed, getting down from the tree she was perched on.

Vee ran over to one of the fox holes, to where Murphy was, but when she got there there was a grounder onto of Murphy holding a knife to his neck. Vee took her knife out from her belt. And charged at the grounder stabbing him in the neck. She looked over at Murphy who was staring at her wig wide eyes, she helped him up.

"We have to get out of here, Raven's gonna make a ring of fire." Murphy rushed out.