ZoroXReader-Real world

Reader's pov
As I start watching the episode I immediately start to fan girl for two reasons 1 it's one piece and I live and breath one piece and 2 the creators thought that it would be a great idea for Zoro to fight shirtless, I mindlessly watch as the master swordsman, correction MY master swordsman defeats the weird poison octopus swordsman with ease.

Suddenly the screen starts to turn different colours and Zoro disappears from the screen and then it goes black, sighing I turn my computer off and back on thinking it's just a software problem, "Sh*t I mumble as the episode stops working I look up at the clock and realise it's past 1:30 I should go to sleep I think before walking to my room.

I hear a small clunk but ignore it before falling onto my bed and into darkness, "Oi women, where am I, I'm meant to be on fish man island, hello, hey wake up!" I hear a familiar irritated voice shout at me, my eyes shoot open and stare into grey eyes (are they grey? Lol I forgets.) that belong to Roronoa Zoro, my first instinct is to grab my glasses and sit up.

"How, what, why, OMG!" I scream at him standing up, I walk over and grab his face squishing his cheeks together and honking his nose, he glares at me before swatting my hands away, "Where am I women." He asks and I just stare in awe gaping at the green haired man.

"What's your name?" He finally asks me after realising I'm not answering his question, "(Y-Y/N), and your Roronoa Zoro, oh sh*t we have to get you back into your world." I stutter slightly before grabbing my laptop and opening the episode.

"Tell me where I am first!" He slightly shouts, I roll my eyes and grab a map, "so we are on this island, it's called Australia, but most of the time I have no idea what I'm doing cause I have like no sense of direction, mine is probably worse than yours." I say yawning the last part, Zoro raises an eyebrow at me.

"So how do I get back cause I'm meant to be kicking the fish mans asses, how do I get back to my world?" He asks me, I nod before frowning, damn can't he stay with me?

"Hey, can you umm, come back into my world? Because Nami and Robin want another girl on the crew and Luffy will kick my ass if I tell him I didn't ask you, please?" He says and I immediately shake my head, "I'm weak, I'll hold you back, sorry but I can't-"

"Then I'll protect you, come on, if you are so worried you can find a devil fruit or something, come on!" He says before clicking a button on my laptop and holding me close.

I scream as I am sucked in along with Zoro, we land with a thud on the ground, I stand up and survey our surroundings, I'm on fish man freaking island! I don't know how this episode finishes! Damn, I turn around and see Zoro continuing to fight, I walk over to two collapsed fishmen stealing their swords, I look down and realise I'm animated now, the sweat pants I was wearing are now tighter and hug my curves, the baggy top now clings to my stomach and my HOLY COW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BOOBS! Oh right anime logic.

I start to fight of the fishmen and don't notice Zoro admiring my swordsmanship.

I want this to happen so bad!