11: flashback

*The night it all started, senior year collage*

Charlie smirked as he handed over Jonathan's money. "Is it all?" He asked. Charlie nodded. "Yep, and you know the drill, once it's finished she sent me the picture and we never talk about this again" Charlie hissed. Jonathan noddd before walking back into his room. Charlie smirked before heading back to his owm dorm room. On his way he saw Lucas and walked up to him. "Hey Lucas, I'm throwing a party tonight, wanna come?" Charlie asked. "I don't know, Riley's having a hard time on her last trimester and I kinda wanted to take her out for diner" Lucas said. "Come on! You can do that tomorrow as well. It's not like she's suddenly gonna dumb you!" Charlie joked. Lucas chuclked. "I'll let you know" Lucas patted Charlie's back and walked away. Charlie followed Lucas' step while smirking.

That night Farkle had convinced Lucas to go and Lucas was lookng around the room. Charlie poured in some 'lemonade' and added some weird drink as well. He walked up to Lucas. "Hey, thanks for coming" He said while handing Lucas the cup. Lucas smiled out of politeness. "Anyway, i hope you'll enjoy the party" Charlie gave Lucas a pat on the back. Hhe walked away again and Lucas took a sip from the cup. Charlie walked to Missy. "Hey, you needed me?" she asked. "Yeah, it's only a matter of time before he's wasted. then he's all yours" Charlie said smirking. Missy nodded. "Fine, but you remember our promise?" SHe asked blinking her eyelids flirty. Charlie nodded. "Yep, new Prada bag it is" Missy smiled before straightening her way to short top. "Let the show begin" she said smirking.

When Missy noticed that lucas was waisted she stepped towards him. "Hey babe" She said flirtatious. He smiled friendly. "Hey" he said. "you look so hot tonight" Missy flirted. Lucas took a step back. "T....thanks b..but i have a *burp* girlfriend" He slirred. Missy glanced at Charlie who pushed her. "But she won't mind one night right?" Missy said while running her hands threw his dirty blonde hair. he pushed her hands away. "I t....think she would, but why don't you try with Ch...Charlie?" Lucas nudged over to Charlie who looked away. "Not interested. But you on the other hand" She leaned in but he leaned back making Missy fall on the floor. Lucas butsed out laughing. "Haha, inthink the floor has a crush on you!" He said before walking away. Missy grumbled and stood up, dusting herself off. "WHat was that?" Charlie asked mad. "That boy is insane! he's madly in love with the girl. I can't get to him" Missy said annoyed and corssed her arms. Charlie growled. "No Prada bag for you, but don't worry, Riley is stupid enough to be convinced with only a lame manip. I'll get what i want" Charlie said smirking, looking at Lucas who was stumbling away.

The next morning Charlie lightly knocked on the girls dorm room. It was only a matter of seconds before Riley opened the door. "Oh hey Charlie, i was just ready to leave" Riley said. "This will only take a few minutes" Charlie said. Riley nodded and letted him in. She collected some last stuff while he sat down. "So you wanted to tell me something?" she asked. he nodded. "yeah, so you know i hosted a party last night?" Riley nodded. "Yeah, Lucas asked if i wanted to tag along but i have to much work" Riley explained. "Yeah, but...I'll just show you" Charlie said while handing his phone to Riley. Riley looked at the picture in his phone and her heart shattered. She felt tears well up in her face. "So...they kissed?" she asked. He nodded. "Not only that" Charlie started. "After their little make-out session they went to Lucas' dorm and this morning i saw Missy leave with the same clothes" Riley's tears streamed down her face. She broke down and sobbed. "W..what?" she asked. She felt heartbroken. "Riley....he's a jerk, he doens't deserve your tears" Charlie said. Charlie pulledher in a hug while she sobbed.

"How could you do this to me?" Riley yelled at Lucas in the diner. Charlie heard Riley yell from his car. He smirked and took his phone while Riley and Lucas we're fighting. He opened contacts and took Jonathan's number:

'Plan worked. I'll send you an invite to our wedding when the day comes. ;-)'

Charlie had sended the message when he saw Riley run out of the diner. She had tears streaming down her face. She ran towards his car and jumped in. She broke down once again and Charlei hugged her. "It's ok, he can't hurt you anymore. Right now he's just a big jerk" Charlie whispered in her ear. He felt Riley sobbing even harder and he tightened the hug. "Can we gohome now?" she asked after she was done sobbing. He nodded and started the car. She didn't say a word on the way home. Charlie couldn't help but smirk a little. He always got what he wanted. Even now. But only one year after they started dating Charlie and missy started sleeping together on Charlie's so-called bussines trips. The night before his wedding he dumbed missy in a very rude way.

*present day*

Lucas was furious by the time Missy ended her story. "So then he started dating her and now they're getting married" Missy said. "The jerk, first he sleeps with me and then he dumps me the night before his wedding" Lucas spread his eyes. "you have bin sleeping with him all this time?" He yelled getting glares from everyone around. Missy lushed red from embaressment. "Yeah, Riley is making a big mistake right now" Missy said checking out her nails. Lucas took his jacket from the bench and Missy frowned. "What are you doing?" she asked. "I'm crashign a wedding, wanna join?" he asked. Missy smirked and she jerked up. "Let's go get your girl back" she said. Luccas and Missy both ran out of the park. Heading to the wedding venue.