Peridot

Peridot. Facet-2F5L Cut-5XG. She had managed her way to Earth about a year or two ago, and after "escaping" the Crystal Gems,  she stumbled upon you. Or rather, you stumbled upon her. Despite being a modern gem, with a high amount of intelligence, and a knack for getting in and out of silly situations with ease, she didn't last more than a month alone on Earth. You came upon her on a lonely walk home from work. You could say that, in a way, you rescued her. Much to her disdain. 
   Time had passed on, and keeping her in your home as a pet of sorts seemed to be working out rather well. She had told you about her past, about Homeworld and it's plans for Earth, and in turn you explained common human appliances to her, helping her get a long in her life. Now, after trial and error of "No Peridot you can't put that in a microwave" and "No Peridot, stuffed animals can't be put in a blender and come out safely" she seemed to get a bit of a handle on things. To an extent.
   Now, months after finding each other, Peridot sat stubbornly on the couch in your small, one bedroom apartment, and glared down at you. You sat on your knees in front of the couch, one hand on her ankle, pleading and tugging. 
   "Peridot, get off my keys! You can't keep me here forever!" Under Peridot glimmered the metal tip of a car key, which she kept firmly locked in place.
   "No! You can't make me do anything! I won't let you leave our base!" She huffed and wiggled her hips, kicking her ankle a bit. Lucky for you though, you were about two feet taller than Peridot. You stood up and brought your hands up to her waist, squeezing a bit, and lifting her up. She let out a screech and kicked her legs wildly, bending over backwards in attempt to snatch up the keys before it was too late. 
   "Not today, Peri!" you turned her body away from the couch and dropped her onto the floor, quickly grabbing the keys as she had just barely begun to dive back to the couch. 
   "Argh!! I just don't understand why you are so persistent upon going to this job interview! Do you no longer wish to spend time with the great and lovable Peridot?" She made a face as though she were about to cry.  You were well aware this was all an act. She had pulled this one too many times on you.
   "Peridot, you know for a fact that's not why I'm going. We need the money and as great as babysitting you is, it doesn't pay much at all. I'll only be gone for about an hour." You stuffed the keys into your pocket, making your way to the [f/c] jacket you had draped over the arm of the couch.
   "What if I went with you then. For, er, moral support?"She curled her lips into a smile, hopping up and running to your side. 
   With a sigh, you nodded and shooed her towards the front door. "Go on then, you know where the car is." She grinned and shot two green fists into the air, letting out a little "nyehehehe!" and skipping to the door. 

~One Car Trip Later~

   "Okay Peridot, I won't be long, can you just be patient and wait here in the car until I get back? There's some magazines under the seat and some markers in the glove box for you to colour them."  You gestured to each area as you spoke, before reaching for the door handle.  Peridot nodded happily, reaching under the seat to pull out a tattered magazine, scribbles and markings scattered over the cover from previous alone-in-the-car moments. You waved goodbye and left the car, closing the door behind you and walking into the building you were hoping to be an employee in. 
   It took about ten minutes before Peridot got restless. She had drawn over the model faces in the magazine, decorating each to look more like the gem with the marker, but that was all old news now. There were no more faces to draw triangles on, and her green marker had just about run out. She scrambled around the car, climbing over the seats, before coming up with a genius idea. As far as she thought, at least.
   You were inside, speaking with the manager of the building, and all seemed to be going well. That is, until a certain small ominous triangle busted through the door. "[Y/N]!" She smiled widely as she saw you, to which you responded with a rather audible facepalm.  You began apologizing to the manager, when what looked to be her secretary ran in after Peridot. She swooped her arms around the gem's waist. Peridot hissed and kicked her way out, pouncing into one of the cushioned chairs lining the wall. When the secretary looked up, fire in her eyes, she sprinted towards Peridot to try and catch her.
"You're not authorized to be in here!"  Peridot hissed once more at that, and broke into a sprint on all fours, knocking chairs over and hopping onto the manager's desk. The secretary scrambled after her, while Peridot panicked and began to sprint away again, kicking picture frames and papers onto the floor. 
  Regaining the bit of subconscious you had, you took the chance to snatch Peridot up by the waist and hug her tightly, in attempt to contain her. Peridot's panic ceased, and she relaxed a bit, her chest heaving. You looked up to the manager in exasperation.
  "I-I'm so sorry. She doesn't act like this often, I promise. Maybe..Maybe we could schedule another interview? I'm sure we could-" Before you could finish, the manager slammed her hands onto the desk and stood up, pointing a shaky finger towards the door. 

A/N welp, how was that? Peridot is a little trouble maker, isn't she? Tell me what you think and if you have any requests or ideas!