one

She was there.
Every single time i went to the cemetery,i would always find her standing in front of the same grave. I suppose it was someone close. Maybe her mum or her dad.
You see,my house was near the cemetery and i walk through it every day.
One month passed and i finally decided to make my way to the mysterious girl and talk to her. It was dead clear that she needed some company.
"Nice view,huh?" i said while going near her. She just looked at me and smirked.
"It's so peaceful." she said,now turning her attention back at the grave.
"I always see you here. I don't want to sound like a creep though hah." i said now embarrased.
"You don't. It's the only place where I can enjoy myself and just turn the world off for some hours." she said,looking up to me.
She had beautiful green eyes. I could stare into them for hours,even days. Probably months. She had a piercing at her left eyebrow,a medusa and a septum. Her lips carried a black lipstick,that in my opinion,made her look more gothic. She wasn't just like any other girl. As clichè as it sounds,i mean it.
"I have to get going. I guess i'll see you around." i said awkwardly,realizing it was almost 3pm.
"Okay,you know where to find me." she said,not breaking eye contact.
And just like that i disappeared,making my way back home. I couldn't stop thinking about her. And as stupid as i may look,I forgot to ask about her name. Maybe she was at my school? I had to ask the boys. Maybe they know her or something. There was something special about her. Something that attracts me. I just had to know her better.
Not realizing,i was now in front of Frank's house. Today we had band practice. You see i was in a band. We as in Frank Iero,Mikey Way,my brother,Ray Toro and Bob Bryar. We weren't famous,but we would play gigs around. We had 3 original songs but we prefered playing covers most of the time.
I was earlier so I called Frank for a walk. Frank was this popular kid in our school. He knew almost every teen in New Jersey. I could ask him about the cemetery girl. Maybe find something new.
After 5 mins of waiting Frank finally decided to show up.
"Hey Gee" he said,punching my arm playfully.
"Frank,stop calling me that.You know it annoys the shit out of me." i said,anger bulding inside of me. That was the nickname my mum used to call me all the time. It made me feel like I was some 5 year old boy.
"I know. That's why i keep calling you that." he said emotionless,walking now. That's how he always was. He kept all his emotions on the inside. No one could ever understand what he felt at the moment,and sometimes it would annoy everyone of us. Especially me,since i'm his best friend.
Frank and i have been best friends for almost 5 years now. Funny,huh? Not even understanding how your best friend feels. But that's what makes him the one he's now.
"I wanted to ask you about someone." i said out of nowhere,not even regretting my words. I needed to know more about her.
"Yeah sure." he said,still looking at the road.
"You see,there's this girl at the cemetery near my house. She's always there. Maybe you know her? I need to know her. She seems so lost,so lonely. I don't even know. I just want you to help me." i finished,needy for air.
He stopped,staring at me now. He looked hurt. No. More like surprised. Maybe sad? I can't even realize what he's feeling and it's making me anxious.
"Why do you care about her?" he asked bluntly.
"I don't know,okay? I just want you to help me."
"Her name's Drac. She never talks about her parents,i guess that's why she's all the time at the cemetery. She's at our school. People mostly bully her and yeah she doesn't have any friends. Also she's one of those depressive types so i don't want you to mess around with that girl okay." he said,now pulling out a packet full of fags from his cardigan's pocket.
"You know,I can help her if i try. I really want to." i said,needy for more information.
"I don't want you to be like that Gee" he started, exhaling the smoke,before i cut him off.
"Gerard! And no i won't be like her" i said rolling my eyes,realizing how bad it sounded. "That's why I want to know her better."
"Yeah whatever. Let's go back now,it's almost 4pm." he said,throwing the fag away.
As we went back to his house,i started to think about her again. It's not like i ever stopped though.
I just want to know her better.
The cemetery girl.